NPC annoucements after end of match

(AssortedStuff) #1

Sometimes after the end of a match the NPCs(? man and woman’s voice) still say something that would only be relevant during a match.
Sorry, didn’t write it down when it happened and now I forgot what was the line she said.

(AssortedStuff) #2

Happened again, this time the male voice said “plant another”, after the match had ended.

(Violator) #3

I often hear ‘objective returned’ after the map ends.

“They have destroyed the objective, GREAT JOB!”

Why thank you!

(AssortedStuff) #5

“Deliver the bloody objective”, just now, on Trainyard. 3 seconds before switching to lobby, in the final screen with the stats :frowning:

(DB Genome editor) #6

Text announcement across my screen: “We defused the C4”. Except we were on attack… :o

Then got the exact opposite on the return leg of that stopwatch game: “They defused our C4” while on defense.

(AssortedStuff) #7

[QUOTE=Djiesse;529307]Text announcement across my screen: “We defused the C4”. Except we were on attack… :o

Then got the exact opposite on the return leg of that stopwatch game: “They defused our C4” while on defense.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that’s another one, incorrect text announcements. I get that as well. Not sure how often as I don’t read every one but I’ve noticed happening.