SD, please provide a way to open several/all cases at once

(AssortedStuff) #1

When one leaves the number of cases pile up it becomes mildly annoying that there isn’t a way to open them all at once.

(Mustang) #2

Asked for this since the beginning, just had a dozen cases to open, took forever and a many many button clicks.

(matsy) #3

Some of the UI/UX in this game leaves something to be desired.

They’ve based parts of it off frigging Windows 8 ffs!

All being said I’ve seen worse.

(Glottis-3D) #4

i have 50 cases now, and i dont have enuf time/patience to open them =(

(DarkangelUK) #5

Do people not open them as they get them?

(matsy) #6

You can’t in game? So I’d have to leave the server… So I let them stack up and forgot about them!

(Glottis-3D) #7

well they are mostly useless not AUG cards, so i have to trade them for iron->bronze
that is i need like 10+ for another bronze card.
would love to open them fast. and then trade them.

(DarkangelUK) #8

Per session dude… let me get my crayons

(Protekt1) #9

THey said this would be worked on in another thread.

(Violator) #10

This would be good, but I tend to open them pretty quick. My main gripe is the random order that your current cards are displayed in (it seems to put duplicate cards first but apart from that it appears totally random), making it a chore to find the one you want / compare. There should be options for sorting / filtering on: merc, card type (lead/gold etc.), weapon and perk.

(Amerika) #11

I usually wait until I have 7 cases then open them. My logic is one out of those 7 will probably be Iron. Making the remaining 6 most likely lead. I then trade the 6 lead in for 2 more Iron and then I have 3 iron to use to go for the Bronze I want. After the Bronzes pile up I go for Silver. This keeps cases from piling up.

Also, a lot of people seem to not notice that there is a Skip button located at the bottom of the screen. What you get is seeded and the animation has no baring on the outcome. This will greatly speed up how fast you can open cases for those who aren’t already doing it. What I find annoying is the extra clicks I have to make to get back to my cases.

(Szakalot) #12

[QUOTE=Amerika_KC;528243]I usually wait until I have 7 cases then open them. My logic is one out of those 7 will probably be Iron. Making the remaining 6 most likely lead. I then trade the 6 lead in for 2 more Iron and then I have 3 iron to use to go for the Bronze I want. After the Bronzes pile up I go for Silver. This keeps cases from piling up.

Also, a lot of people seem to not notice that there is a Skip button located at the bottom of the screen. What you get is seeded and the animation has no baring on the outcome. This will greatly speed up how fast you can open cases for those who aren’t already doing it. What I find annoying is the extra clicks I have to make to get back to my cases.[/QUOTE]

ive started piling up cases to have enough for something nice whenever the new merc comes in. Open it all to get some gold fletcher, and start hoarding again for whatever is coming up next!

(Amerika) #13

Yeah, I’m the type of person who doesn’t really covet the whole silver/gold thing if there is a bronze available that does the same job. The only time I’ve actively gone for a silver was for Sawbonez to get his Crotzni Get Up/Potent Packs/Mechanic card you can only find at Silver or Gold levels. I also got that sweet Skyhammer gold with the Timik and Cricket Bat with Quick Slash (which can get hilarious in close quarters).

I’m still trying to get 2 bronzes in particular right now. After that I’ll hoard.

(meat) #14

I open my cases at the end of each playing session, You never know when you might get a good card that you would like to use.
Letting them pile up means you could have a decent card that sits there unused.

Sorting of the cards would be sweet, by Merc, rarity, or both.

(meat) #15

[QUOTE=Amerika_KC;528246]Yeah, I’m the type of person who doesn’t really covet the whole silver/gold thing if there is a bronze available that does the same job. The only time I’ve actively gone for a silver was for Sawbonez to get his Crotzni Get Up/Potent Packs/Mechanic card you can only find at Silver or Gold levels. I also got that sweet Skyhammer gold with the Timik and Cricket Bat with Quick Slash (which can get hilarious in close quarters).

I’m still trying to get 2 bronzes in particular right now. After that I’ll hoard.[/QUOTE]

I have a bronze Sawbonz with that loadout. You just haven’t gotten lucky!

(Amerika) #16

You most likely have one of the two Bronze cards with Get Up and the SMG-9. http://pastebin.com/6kLNyRsT has a list of all known loadout cards. - + CR73 Companion Operative (Potent Packs, Mechanic, Get Up) shows up during Silver and is also available in Gold but not in Bronze.

So if you happen to have one could you post a screenshot of it?

(meat) #17

I will check on it later got a large download going on steam right now going to keep my computer busy for the next 3 hours.

(Amerika) #18

OK. I’m fairly certain you either have the Silver version of that card and thought it was a Bronze or mistook the Bronze you do have for that one. Pretty much every Sawbonez main goes for the Silver card because it’s the only way to get it. Unless you want to play YOLObonez (which I do a lot) and run the Focus/Drilled/Potent Packs card with the Crotzni.

(Mustang) #19

That would be a great idea, but it’s currently not feasible to partake in trade-ups as they use up credits which already take forever to grind to unlock mercs.

I’d much rather be unlocking mercs than unlocking cards that make next to no difference anyway.

(Amerika) #20

[QUOTE=Mustang;528272]That would be a great idea, but it’s currently not feasible to partake in trade-ups as they use up credits which already take forever to grind to unlock mercs.

I’d much rather be unlocking mercs than unlocking cards that make next to no difference anyway.[/QUOTE]

My method costs you about 2000 credits total though which is why I do it that way. So it’s not too hard on the bank account and some of the augments and different guns are worth it depending on what you want to do.

I do believe SD needs to unhook loadout cards from the same currency used to buy Mercs though. Loadout cards should be fun to get and part of the base game rather than something people have to decide to go for or give up if they want to save for the next Merc. So I definitely understand what you’re getting at.