Double your fun

(Nail) #1

in case no one reads Nexon forum

[quote=“MissMurder;10546”]Alright, Mercs, its time to make some bank! There’s loot to be won here, and this weekend’s the time to do it!

Starting at 17:00 UTC on Friday, May 8th and ending at 17:00 UTC on Monday, May 11th, all matches in Dirty Bomb will reward an additional 100% XP and Credits.

Want to hit that next rank as you work towards Ranked Matchmaking? Trying to earn the Credits to craft a stronger Loadout Card or unlock one of our latest Mercs (or just saving up for the next one)? Whatever your goal in Dirty Bomb, there’s a reason to take advantage.

Start Date:
17:00 UTC, Friday, May 8th
US Pacific: 10:00 AM PDT
London: 18:00 BST
Sydney: 3:00 AM AEST, May 9th

End Date:
17:00 UTC, Monday, May 11th
US Pacific: 10:00 AM PDT
London: 18:00 BST
Sydney: 3:00 AM AEST, May 12th

Event Details:
+100% XP Earn Rate
+100% Credits Earn Rate

[b]Note:

[ul]
[li] The XP and Credit boost only applies to Match Rewards. Bonus Credits from ranking up and from completing Daily Missions are unaffected.
[/li][li] Additionally, XP earned from some micro-XP events (such as Battlesense) and badges may not be doubled.
[/li][/ul] [/b]

–Team Dirty Bomb–[/quote]

(Violator) #2

Someone reads the Nexon forum?

:wink:

(Glottis-3D) #3

there IS a Nexon forum??

(kenpokiller) #4

(Chux) #5

I used to follow that one as well, but I just dont have the time to do so. A bad move to split the forums like that so I rather stayed here.

(Mustang) #6

Why is this stuff always announced last minute, I’ve already got plans for the weekend by now.

(Glottis-3D) #7

All your credits are belong to us

(spookify) #8

Stronger loadout cards my a$$

(DadoPeja) #9

I got on this forum today, but the nexon one looks so much better and easier to read and see , maybe i jsut got used to it ! Also dont know why are there still 2 forums + steam for 1 game -.- Does any other dev even read nexon forums or just MissMurder , it looks like other devs are more active here then there, it just feels wierd.

(Glottis-3D) #10

hej there. mate!

yes. This forum is a classic SD forum. And it is THE forum for constructive discussions with devs. Nexon forum is for nexon guys, who probably also collect the feedback and give it to Splash Damage. (not sure if it is so, or if they collect it correctly, so kinda there is no sense in Nexon forums imho)

(Nail) #11

probably because Nexon’s target audience is 8 - 14 and helicopter parenting keeps them in the basement

(AssortedStuff) #12

Thanks Nail, good info I wouldn’t otherwise know about.

(Nail) #13

it made it here eventually