Nade consistency

(Rémy Cabresin) #1

On request of @fluffy_gimp the stream moment of OLBAA’s endless nade vs INI :smiley:

The other bug I spoke about wasn’t during this cup, but it’s basicly the EV on Chapel kept moving after an Airstrike took down all it’s HP (the whole bar disappeared as the airstrike hit it) until they striked it again.

(Szakalot) #2

maybe the EV was at like 0.1% HP and just had to be shot a few times?

Nades also feel inconsistent towards deployables. Sometimes a nade would blow a fulll HP deployable way past its splash radius, and sometimes it would not explode one, when right on top of it.

In this screenshot, I had a station right under my feet (station already blown, but I didn’t move after deploying), where a nade exploded on top of the stairs. I didn’t receive any damage myself, and the station just popped into a ball of smoke like some dragonball character.

(poiuasd) #3

[QUOTE=Szakalot;527279]
In this screenshot, I had a station right under my feet (station already blown, but I didn’t move after deploying), where a nade exploded on top of the stairs. I didn’t receive any damage myself, and the station just popped into a ball of smoke like some dragonball character.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but that’s some bug with the healing station. You can literally have a sky’s marker blow up like 15 meters away from the station with a wall between them and the healing station gets blown up anyways.

(Rémy Cabresin) #4

[QUOTE=Szakalot;527279]maybe the EV was at like 0.1% HP and just had to be shot a few times?

Nades also feel inconsistent towards deployables. Sometimes a nade would blow a fulll HP deployable way past its splash radius, and sometimes it would not explode one, when right on top of it.

In this screenshot, I had a station right under my feet (station already blown, but I didn’t move after deploying), where a nade exploded on top of the stairs. I didn’t receive any damage myself, and the station just popped into a ball of smoke like some dragonball character.[/QUOTE]

Nah if its 1% HP the bar still shows. The bar was completely gone like it is when the EV is destroyed.