Dirty Cup Test Cup #1 and some predictions

(Ceres) #1

Hope you guys enjoy!

(INF3RN0) #2

I’m predicting v586 vs sick6 in finals. It’s all going to depend on how good Art1ers nade arm is tomorrow and whether or not linkz can land headshots with Vassili :wink:, otherwise I’ve heard sick6 has really kicked their teamwork into high gear. Hopefully SD can host the stream/tweet it out. Pixel and I plan to be covering the following games on stream prior to semis/finals:

GAME 1: LobbyBoyz vs INI
GAME 2: SV vs F8

Goodluck to everyone tomorrow :slight_smile:

(prophett) #3

sick6 should take it. GL to all teams (especially my own!).

(potty200) #4

Been away working for 3 weeks now so haven’t had any time to play. From what I gather my team is praccing hard but they do not think they will pass the first round! I know zups and fana are beasts so whoever wins I’d like to see go to the final.

Best of luck to everyone playing! I might be around to give coverage as I don’t know if I am playing or not :X

(prophett) #5

[QUOTE=potty200;527182]
Best of luck to everyone playing! I might be around to give coverage as I don’t know if I am playing or not :X[/QUOTE]

Take my spot - I’m away for 3 weeks :]

(Rex) #6

Cool, a cup which wasn’t even announced in the forum. Sad what “comp” has been become in DB… :frowning:

(prophett) #7

http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/9524/dirty-cups-test-cup-1-announcement#latest

(Rex) #8

Who the f**k reads the Nexon forum?

(riptide) #9

Apparently more people than you thought. Did you actually think because you don’t read them, nobody else does?

(Rex) #10

You probably don’t know that the DB community is split in 2 forums. One for the old guys and one for all the new ones.

(poiuasd) #11

All the people who go to google and type in “dirty bomb forums”. At least you don’t have the pessimistic founders ****ting all over the walls there.

(Rex) #12

When I read posts like yours I’m glad that the first search result on google leads to the Nexon forum… :rolleyes:

Btw shouldn’t you be over there?

(poiuasd) #13

[QUOTE=Rex;527200]When I read posts like yours I’m glad that the first search result on google leads to the Nexon forum… :rolleyes:

Btw shouldn’t you be over there?[/QUOTE]

Stay classy =D

(riptide) #14

Funny, I see several people posting on both. Don’t worry, you’ll learn that things don’t revolve around you and things are still relevant outside of your scope.

back on topic, no Hubris?!?

(poiuasd) #15

[QUOTE=riptide;527202]
back on topic, no Hubris?!?[/QUOTE]
They’re playing in a Nosgoth cup today so no hubris for DB.

(Nail) #16

what do you mean, I’m over there crapping on everything

btw, those same founders are the ones solving the tech issues

(Mustang) #17

In fairness the Nexon forum is unusable.

I’d be more inclined to visit it more often if I didn’t feel like pulling my own teeth out after only a few minutes.

(Nail) #18

I use it to build up my tolerance to online stupidity and Sofa Kings

and answer couple questions

(spookify) #19

I take back everything I said about the cups. That was actually fun ringing!

(Protekt1) #20

I might have checked the stream out but I didn’t know about this til now :eek: