Execution: Layout Tweak

(DarkangelUK) #1

I think there should be a slight change to the layout of the map, specifically where Bomb Site B is located and where Attackers spawn. I don’t like that Defense spawn at a bomb site, i’d much rather they were even distance from both and they have to decide which one they want to go to. I also don’t like that both bomb sites are wide open, I thought moving B inside a bit would give a good contrast between them both. Be nice to have one slightly enclosed so people can’t just sit far back and wait. Again moving attacks over slightly to suit the change in B means they’ve even distance from both and have a choice of where.

Last point, 3 mins is a bit long, would rather the round time was 2 mins. I don’t think a round lasted the full 3 mins but I think this is just due to the newness of the mode and people playing it, as time goes on people will be more cautious and take more time causing it to last longer.

(Szakalot) #2

the wait time between each round is 15 seconds. (5 second 'man won/lost countdown + 10 new map).

Could easily be 5 seconds altogether, or 5+5 at most!

(Glottis-3D) #3

Next round starts … soon…