Introducing Nader: The lastest Merc to hit the Streets

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all,

Nader is almost here, and to give you the low down, here is her Merc Role-Call:

//youtu.be/Qbg5bVtC3K8

She’s not coming quietly. In fact, she’s exploding onto the scene with her revolving grenade launcher ready to take out enemy Mercs and Deployables alike. Even when downed, she is still dangerous. Get too close or don’t finish her off, she’ll use her Martyrdom ability, insta-gibbing any enemies within the blast range.

Let us know your thoughts!

shoe.

(meat) #2

Yes let the Nade spam begin!

(Runeforce) #3

Yes! Because the SD and Nexon DB forums simply does not have enough whining about how OP nades are. :slight_smile:

Did you not like that nade to your face from Fragger? Here, have five from Nader! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Chux) #4

Oh boy, I fear Nader suicide runners if Martyrdom will be trivial to use, though with a decent fuse I guess it wont be to bad. Anyway, we shall see. The problem is testing her since she will probably have a 50k pricetag.

(BomBaKlaK) #5

Meh … like said before let the spam begin …

(Violator) #6

Nice to see nader back but I’m afraid if its going to be 50k to unlock again then she’s not going to get much testing (still not quite saved up for bushwhacker yet…).

Previously martyrdom could only be used when incapped so ‘suicide runs’ shouldn’t be possible.

(Chux) #7

That’s exactly how it will work. Charge a group of enemies, preferably indoors, die, then blow them all up. Fire a few nades along the way and you got a nice recipe for chaos.