Splash Damage captures the 'One to Watch' accreditation from Best Companies

(Marbles) #1

A new blog post has been added:

Splash Damage captures the ‘One to Watch’ accreditation from Best Companies

Today at the studio we’re putting down our caffeine laced drinks and celebrating our ‘One to Watch’ accreditation from Best Companies! Best Companies aims to raise the bar when it comes to workplace environments, by finding out what makes companies splendid to work for, and then acknowledging this in their very best of ‘lists’.

When our very own CEO Paul Wedgwood took to the stage at the D.I.C.E summit, he focused on placing happiness at the heart of our everyday goals here at HQ, which is apparently more than simply testing out guns, tearing down enemies, and trying out new gear!

We’re a fun, autonomous bunch who are as much at home attacking each other in Dirty Bomb to attacking mud in Tough Mudder, and we shall continue to conjure up plans to be even more awesome.

(Mustang) #2

Marbles is so stealthy, Locki looks like he’s giving the finger, I think we caught a glimpse of Fluffy_gIMp’s secret flamenco passion, Smooth confirmed as sexiest facial hair, also congrats everyone on the award.

(Marbles) #3

You aint seen me yet :cool:

(prophett) #4

Congrats!!

(Smooth) #5

While I do have the best beard, I’m not actually in that photo. They cropped me out so they could actually fit it on the website.

You’re probably confused by WackMcJaffers’ (almost as awesome) beardedness.

(Pytox) #6

Grats lads!

(Ashog) #7

Congratulations SD!

Also, seems like the most epic Mustang’s beardfail ever recorded!

Now shoe definitely HAS to update The People page.