Need some help...

(legend123) #1

Anyways so ya I originally preordered this game for $37 back when it came out (couple months ago cant remember exactly when).

Everything worked fine I played for like 150hrs and then I let the game rest for a month. Just to do real life stuff and take a break.

Now I see a few new changes and more people are playing again which is great.

1)the stats site has come out… I followed the instructions and its calculating my stats on the website but it says 3 days remaining… I dont get it I bought the game originally it should be permanent shouldnt it? maybe it thinks I am a free user for the weekend

2)The DLC also came out…
I managed to play on a server called free weekend DLC stuff unlocked.
I played a new map.

But when I try joining the servers I used to play on it wont let me and times out.
Is this DLC free permanetly for the people who bought the game originally or
is it just the weekend?

:confused::penguin:

(Tom12121112) #2

im on xbox so i cant comment on servers, but the 3 days remaining is actually a countown for the weekend. each week the site tallies wins and losses on each map and at the end of each week, it will proclaim either resistance or security the weekly winning faction.

(legend123) #3

ah okay thanks now for the second question and im set.

(burawura) #4

The DLC is free for two weeks, so as long as you get it during that time it’ll be free for you forever. The game itself is free to play for the next few days…and I’m assuming that includes the DLC but I’m not sure.

(legend123) #5

alright thanks guys :slight_smile:

(FireWorks) #6

The free2play event this weekend includes the DLC.

The DLC for owners is free forever, if you pick it up for the first time within 2weeks from release.