Voting.

(LiNkzr) #1

Now that we have shuffling and kicking vote can we make the voting system work better?

Sometimes when voting begins, I can’t even see it. I think i’m not the only one here thinking that.
Whenever voting begins you need to chat people to press F1 to vote the cheater out of the game or to shuffle the imbalanced teams. Voting window is too little. You could make it last longer and after you have voted it would disappear from your screen and the results would show up after when done.

I’m not sure also why, but I cannot switch weapons using 1-5 when voting is going on, (took me few times to realize this) and it’s extremely annoying.

basically

1. More visible system
  2. Longer time
  3. Fades out after voting
  4. Doesn’t lock your 1-5 changing system.
  5. Maybe has sound when voting starts like “Voting begins” or something funny.

(Toomic) #2

[QUOTE=LiNkzr;524855]Now that we have shuffling and kicking vote can we make the voting system work better?

Sometimes when voting begins, I can’t even see it. I think i’m not the only one here thinking that.
Whenever voting begins you need to chat people to press F1 to vote the cheater out of the game or to shuffle the imbalanced teams. Voting window is too little. You could make it last longer and after you have voted it would disappear from your screen and the results would show up after when done.

I’m not sure also why, but I cannot switch weapons using 1-5 when voting is going on, (took me few times to realize this) and it’s extremely annoying.

basically

1. More visible system
  2. Longer time
  3. Fades out after voting
  4. Doesn’t lock your 1-5 changing system.
  5. Maybe has sound when voting starts like “Voting begins” or something funny.[/QUOTE]

Great feedback! The vote system is currently undergoing a couple of fixes so you picked the perfect time to post this :slight_smile:

(spookify) #3

[QUOTE=spookify;524685]My Feedback from the latest Patch v44811.

Vote Kick:
I posted this on the Bug Section but can find it. Something happens when vote kick goes up and I loss control of my number keys. Plus its very hard to notice when a kick is voted. Edit: Found it here!

[/QUOTE]

No love for spookify anymore :tongue:

spooks feedback from the latest Patch v44811

(LiNkzr) #4

[QUOTE=spookify;524857]No love for spookify anymore :tongue:
[/QUOTE]

dont worry, it doesn’t matter who gets noticed as long as the game keeps getting better :smiley: