DB Match Making with coms

(Ceres) #1

Since I wont be able to play in the evaczone thingy and make a vid from there, I decided to make a quick vid from a MM game.
Enjoy!
Oh, queue up as 5 please :slight_smile:

[video]https://youtu.be/yna_eW0EnWY[/video]

(Mustang) #2

Very enjoyable to watch, well except for the config.

I wondered how you were going to win, which obviously you were otherwise you wouldn’t have posted it, after they blitzed the first objective and the barrier.

Was surprised how long you held them after the barrier, seems like they lost concentration for a while.

But they were back on form with some strong pushes at last objective, nice teamwork from you guys, that call to switchout to Aura was a great shout.

(INF3RN0) #3

We do 10man pugs a lot. Just get ahold of chickenwaffle on steam if you want in (I’m usually only on during the weekend).

(slanir) #4

Are these pugs played in EU or US? :slight_smile:

(Ceres) #5

We usually have 5 ready though. Just need 5 more to play us :smiley:

(spookify) #6

[QUOTE=Ceres;524660]Since I wont be able to play in the evaczone thingy and make a vid from there, I decided to make a quick vid from a MM game.
Enjoy!
Oh, queue up as 5 please :slight_smile:

[video]https://youtu.be/yna_eW0EnWY[/video][/QUOTE]

That CFG is such a huge advantage wow!

I am semi sad I dont use it but I think I would feel like I am cheating if I did.

(prophett) #7

[QUOTE=spookify;524691]That CFG is such a huge advantage wow!

I am semi sad I don’t use it but I think I would feel like I am cheating if I did.[/QUOTE]

Same - I loaded it and walked abut 10 feet and switched back to my own. I think it crosses the line (no offense to Ceres, loads of people use this).

It’s beyond ridiculous that people even need to tweak this far in order to get playable fps on a decent setup.

(spookify) #8

[QUOTE=prophett;524693]Same - I loaded it and walked abut 10 feet and switched back to my own. I think it crosses the line (no offense to Ceres, loads of people use this).

It’s beyond ridiculous that people even need to tweak this far in order to get playable fps on a decent setup.[/QUOTE]

What is the command in the CFG that makes the textures like that?

(Ceres) #9

To be honest, I don’t even like it. Can’t spot half the things that are useful, especially in MM. But at least I don’t get MASSIVE drops and go down to 30 fps in fights.

Edit: Prophet, if you have something nice that works, share please :slight_smile:

(Glottis-3D) #10

[QUOTE=prophett;524693]Same - I loaded it and walked abut 10 feet and switched back to my own. I think it crosses the line (no offense to Ceres, loads of people use this).

It’s beyond ridiculous that people even need to tweak this far in order to get playable fps on a decent setup.[/QUOTE]
did you share your latest cfg here at the forums?
i only found the old one, that doesnt work with current build…

(INF3RN0) #11

Either one depending on the player majority, but usually NA except on the weekend.