Infinite Levels

Please have Infinite Levels

Pros

• Feels good to get a new level even if it takes 1-6 months to complete. It doesnt feel like game is “over” with infinite levels. Heroes of Newerth use infitite levels, Im level 49 there with 6500+ matches since ca 2010. I rarely get new level now adays at this high level, but when I do complete a level it feels nice. There is a short sound and animation at end of round, as if I won on a machine. A false acomplishment? Doesnt matter, it feels good.
  • It looks wierd and dull when all are max level as in COD after X months or years after release.
  • It does not promote grinding

Cons

• None what I can see

(DarkangelUK) #2

PSOv2 had a level cap of 200, once you hit 100 it was taking about a month to get 101 and very slightly increasing for 102 and 103 etc. I’d rather there be a cap, something to aim for but it would take a ridiculous amount of time to reach.

(LiNkzr) #3

I don’t mind having infinite levels, but even now it takes quite a long time to get a level and there are no bench marks or any good prices. You get a normal crate for every level. Maybe they should add some kind of “1 merc only” chest.

For example. You level up to 15, gz you got achivement -> here’s your chest -> choose from these mercs “fragger vassili proxy” and then you only roll loadouts for them.