New cheater

(BomBaKlaK) #1

User name : OnlineKeyStore.Com (http://steamcommunity.com/id/onlinekeystore)
Making some publicity on DB to sell a hack … already seen 3 hackers today using a nick with this web adress killing everyone with 1 bullet … Aimbot and wall hack …

Allready VAC ban many times, but still in activity, there is a group of cheater in the group with the same name.

Seriously the anticheat is totally broken … do something !

(BioSnark) #2

it’s quite annoying having to leave a server because this joins.

(Szakalot) #3

what we need is a tweak to vote kick. vote is too short (should be 2-3x times as long), too demanding (5player team, 3 vote yes and it aint enough) and too obscure (took 5min explaining for people to start voting, and its really not obvious when the vote starts

(BomBaKlaK) #4

Trying to vote kick him 5 times … kind of useless

(Glottis-3D) #5

this!!
10chrs

(sunshinefats) #6

I can vouch that onlinekeystore was blatantly cheating as I was there and witnessed it.
You know, it doesn’t bode well that these guys are already all over the game(I’ve seen at least 3 in the past week, not including this guy mentioned here).
F2P games are the chosen ground for cheaters to start with because it’s no investment if they get banned. They don’t have to buy new keys or a new game or anything, just make a new account, change ip and away they go again. As of now, they’ve already proven they can easily circumvent what prevention methods are in place, and with the added insult of an inadequate vote kick, the future of the game once it hits the market seems dubious at best. Devs need to crack down on the guys HARD and be proactive or it’s going to sink this ship before it even gets out on the water.

(potty200) #7

I still haven’t come across one. I guess they are too scared to face a legit challenge! :stuck_out_tongue:

(LiNkzr) #8

XINGCODE3 Is joke of a anti-cheat, you can google as much as you want and you will find out how bad it actually is, so I’m not surprised. There are ways to combat these cheaters, but I think upgrading or investing in a anti-cheat should be done.

(BomBaKlaK) #9

VAC is not good either … but at least this can help a bit.

(LiNkzr) #10

The thing is VAC actually bans people, so it works. It’s not perfect but I think it’s one of the best anti-cheats. It at least gets frequently updated. Never heard of anyone getting banned by XC3.

(BomBaKlaK) #11

Meh … Look at the profile of the cheater I mention before, (http://steamcommunity.com/id/onlinekeystore) already 2 VAC ban and he’s still here playing DB and other games … there is also a group with a lot of suspected cheaters.
And steam do nothing

(LiNkzr) #12

That’s coz DB isn’t using VAC and XG3 doesn’t blacklist vacced people.

(Kl3ppy) #13

and on top of that, Xigncode is crap!

(TheNinth) #14

I saw this guy, he had founder cards, and his aimbot made him throw his air strike against the wall instead of through the window, it was hilarious.
Couldn’t record it though - ShadowPlay doesn’t like Dirty Bomb windowed borderless

(Mustang) #15

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;524547]Meh … Look at the profile of the cheater I mention before, (http://steamcommunity.com/id/onlinekeystore) already 2 VAC ban and he’s still here playing DB and other games … there is also a group with a lot of suspected cheaters.
And steam do nothing[/QUOTE]
Are you sure it’s the right guy? He doesn’t even have DB in his games list.

(BioSnark) #16

I don’t think anyone has.

(Mustang) #17

Ah okay, it used to be there, thanks for the info.

(BomBaKlaK) #18

Yeah I’m sure cause I take the time during the game to check his steam profile