[Buy character] - Trial 1h free - Please

1 hour free useage per character would be nice, so you can try before you buy?

What do you think SD & forum people?

(INF3RN0) #2

I think affordable contracts for using mercs at something like 1day, 3 day, 7day should be available. Free merc rotations should be enough for someone to try the merc otherwise, and the eventual compendium of ‘merc spot light videos’ should take care of the rest.

(Szakalot) #3

Was thinking the same JBRAA.

Would also allow to give feedback, cause atm only <5% is gonna give any

(Protekt1) #4

I thought that is the whole point of the free character rotation?

(Mustang) #5

The free rotations is to try before you buy.

/thread

[QUOTE=Mustang;524319]The free rotations is to try before you buy.

/thread[/QUOTE]

You miss the point:

New character now on DB.

He is new now, like this evening. Like a decision needs be made now, if I shall buy him now or not. To know if I like him or not.

I wanna try him now (for 1 hour or so)

I dont wanna wait X weeks or months for him to be freely awailable.

(Mustang) #7

I don’t miss the point, I just think acceptable to either pay or spend credits to try him now, or wait a few weeks to test for free, at least as far as in-game goes, a shooting gallery with all mercs available for testing purposes might be nice.

(Glottis-3D) #8

imho, this is the best.
product diversification is good for $$
and every single player can choose period that he thinks is enough to understand whether he/she needs the merc.

for example quakelive suffered from lack of pro-account diversity. it was not suitable for players like me or some my friends - who play occasionally - once / twice a week,

(DarkangelUK) #9

Trade 1 lead card for 1 minute of play time for a merc, should be plenty :smiley:

(Ch4mpixx) #10

What about having acess to all merc all and all loadout in a shooting range or empty map ?

(ToonBE) #11

[QUOTE=JBRAA;524309]1 hour free useage per character would be nice, so you can try before you buy?

What do you think SD & forum people?[/QUOTE]

Very bad idea… rentals are of limits imo… even if it is for the purpose of “testing”… I’d just wait untill the merc gets in the rotation…

(ToonBE) #12

That would give a very bad signal… I hope they won’t ever do any kind of rentals… it’s ****.

(INF3RN0) #13

That would be cool. Some kind of mode like in Loadout.