Filthybomb.com: NA/US Dirty Bomb competition community and advanced DB discussin

(highone) #1

Hey guys and gals,

I’m Jack Burton in-game. Might have seen me noobing around on the pubs for a while now. Im’ also a mod on the Dirty Bomb subreddit over at reddit.com. /r/dirtybomb …

I wanted to take a sec to tell you about filthybomb.com

Bocce, another player, and I have joined forces in an attempt to create a community for NA/US players to discuss advanced competition/Dirty Bomb topics such as, but not limited to:

[ul]
[li]Leagues/Ladders/Predictions[/li][li]Tournaments/Cups[/li][li]Configuration Files/Tweaking[/li][li]Recruitment: LF Teams & LF Players[/li][li]Share your Streaming and Media[/li][li]Anti Cheat[/li][li]Technical Support: Game and PC[/li][li]Dedicated Server Talk (Server Admin General Discussion and Tech Support)[/li][/ul]

Since the days of RtCW/ET we have been waiting for the next Wolf… and here it is. Or, at least, it’s the closest thing since.

Goal: To create an open forum for any and all NA/US Dirty Bomb players to organize and communicate in an attempt to stay informed, share ideas, and announce events with a general audience that spans across leagues, server communities, etc.

We are expecting great things from this game. So far SD has done a hell of a job with this game and we are anticipating even more popularity because of the genius decision to go with Steam.

Later on we are thinking we might even get some filthybomb.com servers up and running for some advanced pubbing purposes. Who knows? The sky is the limit… and organizing is a great way to keep the train pushing forward.

All are welcome… Noobs to Pros alike… come join in the conversation and ask any and all questions you have… none too big and none too small.

Thanks for reading and I apologize if this was stepping over a boundary… I was told I might want to post this here and told that it should be alright.

If this is against the rules I apologize.

Thanks again!