180 script

(tjimboo) #1

after playing ET past 11 years it seems i can’t do without my 180 script.
Is this possible for Dirty Bomb, and if so how to enable it and bind to key?

(spookify) #2

I hope for the good of the game no scripts, macros or haxes make it into this game! People tweaking their CFG is bad enough already…

(kenpokiller) #3

Go play Unreal Engine 4 if graphics are so important

Omg people change settings, mustbhaxx!!1!

AFAIK 180 scripts didn’t work in ET anymore? Well in etPRO it doesn’t.

If it does, brb making anti recoil script for sniper vanhaomena styles

(spookify) #4

[QUOTE=kenpokiller;523995]Go play Unreal Engine 4 if graphics are so important

Omg people change settings, mustbhaxx!!1!

AFAIK 180 scripts didn’t work in ET anymore? Well in etPRO it doesn’t.

If it does, brb making anti recoil script for sniper vanhaomena styles[/QUOTE]

I dont care about the graphics. I do care that it is a huge advantage. I am really not that worried about it but a little sour that I am not playing with an epic CFG…

(tjimboo) #5

well games have tweaks, some like to tweak others don’t.
My question was if its possible to have 180 script in Dirty Bomb.

(fubar) #6

Bindings=(Name=“Turn180”,Command=“Button bTurn180”)

ShooterInput.ini, seems there’s “support” for it (controllers perhaps?). Play around with it, you may be able to make it work.

(tjimboo) #7

awsome…thanks for your reply and ill look more into it…

(BomBaKlaK) #8

This !

10chars

(Zenity) #9

Well you can always use macros. It should be disallowed of course, but I would stay relaxed about it. Things like no-recoil macros would be really unfair, but good players are not going to use it because you can get the same effect with practice and without the risk of getting banned if somebody finds out…

I doubt that anybody would mind a 180 script though. It’s a bit weird, but understandable considering the extreme low sensitivities many Wolf players used to play with (and from what I can tell so far, this trend seems to continue in DB).

(BomBaKlaK) #10

[QUOTE=Zenity;524164]
I doubt that anybody would mind a 180 script though. It’s a bit weird, but understandable considering the extreme low sensitivities many Wolf players used to play with (and from what I can tell so far, this trend seems to continue in DB).[/QUOTE]

It’s a problem remaning to the set up you choose ! If you want a low sensi then deal with it !
180° bind it’s already a cheat, no excuse

(ToonBE) #11

They are on twitch to download spooky f.e. chickenNwaffles

(ToonBE) #12

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;524170]It’s a problem remaning to the set up you choose ! If you want a low sensi then deal with it !
180° bind it’s already a cheat, no excuse[/QUOTE]

I agree…

10chars