CBT feedback.

(kenpokiller) #1

Knifing and gibbing is fast enough, if you have “3” equipped AKA knife. I thought initially that the quiknife would net me a kill but no.
Healing/Ammo is fine because then there can be on-going war at pressure points.

Shotties are for noobs, SMG is love, snipers stronk.

3Burstfire is excellent for taking out camping MG nests / Snipers.
^DMG dropoff is a shame though since it doesn’t apply to snipers.

Is there improved accuracy whilst crouching?

WALLJUMPS WAY OF THE NINJA

Still inclined to say:
“Add mercs to the cases aswell(very rare). Will keep people playing when they decide they’d rather buy cases then save up for a merc ;).”

“Give the ability to trade shotgun vs smg or let people spend 100 credits to change the primary/secondary slot from our loadout. I initially ended up with an obsidian loadout and two mercs with shotguns, all three of them didn’t suit my playstyle.”

Mine defusing / rewiring would be nice
Why?
To counter those who quikly throw a mine in a room, basically clearing it or atleast forcing people to move from there.
and i’m starting to think mines aren’t that good also in regular play. Everyone can get past them if you have knife equipped and jump around. Most of the time, if the placement is well you can’t though. (sorry for contradictions :P)

New Perk / Augment

"Looter / Corpse Stealer " . Takes enemy weapon or takes ammo from enemy corpse.

Add F6 ready up midgame objective or decrease time to start. We want to get into the action ASAP :D!
When starting a new game make it only one screen rather then restarting
at the end of game make back to main menu accesible with esc button?
Friendly fire on/off servers? Vote?
Spawnprotection/Anti-SK mechanics, I say this because if your whole team is outgunned for a round and the opposing team can rush it to your spawn they can keep pressuring you there up to the point there is no escape.
Add K/D ratio under tab.

(kenpokiller) #2

Post places:
http://share.pho.to/9AYDi

CAN THESE BE MASTERED NINJAS!?
I’m speculating whether it’s possible to start jumping and gain more speed than just running