Wait a minute here...

(Talespin) #1

I bought a founders pack almost a year and a half ago but I don’t get all the starting classes unlocked? Instead I just get an obsidian card for a class I don’t want to play (with perks I probably don’t want as well) while everyone who buys the new starter pack gets a much better deal?

Oh wait, how could I forget about the weapon trinket. Next time I play a scrim and need to play a class I don’t have unlocked I’ll just bust out my weapon trinket to make up for it.

(Rex) #2

Haven’t you checked your emails with the key to unlock 5 Obsidian cards? Every founder/VIP received this.

(Talespin) #3

I didn’t. It showed me a list of 5 obsidian cards and told me to pick 1, and that’s the only key I got.

(Rex) #4

Haha, maybe you bought a lower package back then. :tongue:

(Talespin) #5

Yeah I did, but it cost about the same as the new starter pack which brings me back to the point of being ripped off

(Mustang) #6

Just to clarify there is no new founders pack, the only pack available atm is the starter pack.

(Shanks) #7

I bought the VIP pack and I didn’t get any emails…

EDIT: Nevermind, it went to my spam folder for some reason.

(montheponies) #8

Bugger I used 30,000 credits to buy sawbonez - checked my emails and there it is from warchest … silly me.

(SDStyLeZ) #9

it’s still pretty strange…

i bought the lowest tier pack for 30$ (correct me if the price is wrong), with following content:

Priority Access to Closed Beta
Veteran Founder’s Tag
Choose 1 Founder’s Merc at launch

according to that, I should get a special merc NOT a loadout for an already existing merc at lunch… im really looking forward for that :smiley:
furthermore at the point of purchase Dirty Bomb should’nt be released by an extern publisher etc.

in appreciation of invest my money so early, i get 4 mercs less and 5000 for 10$ additional coast :rolleyes:

(Erkin31) #10

Yes, they are not generous with veteran founders :frowning:

(INF3RN0) #11

You should all be able to redeem your founder merc/s on the warchest store page.

(Nail) #12

[QUOTE=SDStyLeZ;523549]it’s still pretty strange…

i bought the lowest tier pack for 30$ (correct me if the price is wrong), with following content:

Priority Access to Closed Beta
Veteran Founder’s Tag
Choose 1 Founder’s Merc at launch

according to that, I should get a special merc NOT a loadout for an already existing merc at lunch… im really looking forward for that :smiley:
furthermore at the point of purchase Dirty Bomb should’nt be released by an extern publisher etc.

in appreciation of invest my money so early, i get 4 mercs less and 5000 for 10$ additional coast :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

some people spent over $300 and unless they unlocked mercs in last couple closed tests only get Obsidian cards which are skins