Aimbot

(S0und_) #1

This is probably not the best way to report someone, but i experienced my first aimbotter in DB

2015.03.28, ~1:00AM, Terminal, the guy’s name was a: • (dot)

(spookify) #2

[QUOTE=S0und_;523062]This is probably not the best way to report someone, but i experienced my first aimbotter in DB

2015.03.28, ~1:00AM, Terminal, the guy’s name was a: • (dot)[/QUOTE]

I also played with this • guy and he was very good. He got the same stats and KD as me. He did have some epic multi kills but not sure if he was haxing. I also got called a haxer many many times today so this anti cheat stuff needs to rock!

(Rex) #3

Why no recording?

Being good is not a cheat :slight_smile:

(BlackSheepz) #5

Last night, there was a cheater that uses teleports and aimbots. To make it more annoying, his name changes to the guy that he just killed. I really hope that you guys get to fix this type of hacks as it spoils the gameplay at the moment.

(AssortedStuff) #6

I can imagine the Frustration.

Here is a way to find out a player’s Steam profile page, from which you report a violation (not sure if it’ll work in the case above, though):

• If in game bring up the Steam overlay, usually Shift+Tab (can be rebound to other keys)
  • In the Steam overlay look for the FRIENDS ‘square’, which has the VIEW PLAYERS button
  • Clicking that button it will bring up a list of people you’ve played with and a link to their Steam profile page
  • On their profile page look for the MORE button, which will allow you to report a violation they’ve commited

P.S.: the “Recently played with” list can also be accessed outside of a game. Just go to your FRIENDS section in your Steam profile and you should see it.