Personal Feedback

(BlackSheepz) #1

Hey guys, this is my second time participating in the closed beta. Unfortunately I was not able to create a feedback due to the fact that I was too busy doing my university coursework, but anyway here are a few feedbacks that I came up with while I was playing a 2 hour game earlier.

-Main Menu: I feel that the Merc and Loadout tabs being separate are quite unnecessary. Its just quite time consuming to go through the tabs when all I want to do is look at the merc/card descriptions. Also, I think that we should be able to set the card that we want to use using the main menu merc/loadout tabs just so its less hastle and we won’t forget that we have actually set the card that we want. (unless setting cards as default doesn’t work on my end)

-Mouse: There should be a way to keep the mouse pointer inside the game, playing the game while having a Skype video call gets problematic since the mouse pointer would drag or click the video pop-out getting me into weird situations both in-game and within the call. It is also the same case with rainmeter when a UI is set to be on top of every window.

-Bunny Hopping: I’m not sure whether bunny hopping in this game got “nerfed” but it is still quite annoying trying to hit a bunny hopper in CQ’s. There is a big difference between “trick jumps” and “tactical jump battle” (Bunny hop).