Wolf:ET Download

(Okidoki5) #1

Hello Guys!
I’m going to download it and I want to know if the download is safe and if it is with the latest patch to play.
May anyone answer this for me?
Thank-you very much!
See ya!

(KeMoN) #2

Hello and welcome to the forum okidoki5,

game download NOTE: This is not the official game, but a project the community is developing to improve the original game. For now it gives you higher possibilities to tweak your graphics and won’t stop you from connecting to normal servers either. (original game)

serverlist NOTE: Refrain from using the ingame serverlist. You can’t spot bot-servers that easily. (another serverlist)

introduction to editing NOTE: This post contains an overview of the best tutorials to get you started with editing for W:ET. I included it in case you were curious.

If you have any questions just post here and we will try to help you, the best we can. Welcome to the game!
Regards

(ETJump-Zero) #3

[QUOTE=KeMoN;522755]Hello and welcome to the forum okidoki5,

game download NOTE: This is not the official game, but a project the community is developing to improve the original game. For now it gives you higher possibilities to tweak your graphics and won’t stop you from connecting to normal servers either. (original game)

serverlist NOTE: Refrain from using the ingame serverlist. You can’t spot bot-servers that easily. (another serverlist)

introduction to editing NOTE: This post contains an overview of the best tutorials to get you started with editing for W:ET. I included it in case you were curious.

If you have any questions just post here and we will try to help you, the best we can. Welcome to the game!
Regards[/QUOTE]

You should mention you can’t play on etpro servers with etl client.

(kyle26189) #4

http://pk3.drishare.net/etmain/WolfET_2_60b_custom.zip all in 1 installer. Or DL on www.deathrowinmates.net main page

(Dragonji) #5

Yup, and latest 2.72 release has some big bugs, should wait approximately 1-2 weeks for 2.73 build.