dickish accepting

(ASD) #1

I was realy happy ro read the mail about the game is back again… (the last I missed because of holiday)
but now… after about 40 minutes of accepting and accepting and accepting again nothing more happened the “loading match” and then… back to start… and again some accepting sessions… this is no fun!
once I was on a server between two maps and then… again back in main menu and again some accepting session…

to use the same wording as in the new INTRO … dont be dickish and let me play!

(ASD) #2

one nice thing… also if the game is not in focus the sound for a new accepting question is always hearable… so I dont miss one of them :slight_smile:

(Mustang) #3

Matchmaking is overwhelmed or something at the moment, it shouldn’t be doing this.

(ASD) #4

obviously…
but making us run in cyrcles … don’t realy reduce load…
or maybe this is how it should work for now to be realy sure the system can carry this load!

(AssortedStuff) #5

I’ve been experiencing the same issue.
Played a few Stopwatch matches. Then noticed the Objective mode was available and tried it, with no luck.
…so I’m taking a pause and trying again later.

(Silvanoshi) #6

[QUOTE=ASD;521978]obviously…
but making us run in cyrcles … don’t realy reduce load…
or maybe this is how it should work for now to be realy sure the system can carry this load![/QUOTE]

The desire isn’t to have you looping like that. That’s simply the side effect of this particular issue.

(ASD) #7

finaly I’m in

(Kl3ppy) #8

The accepting step is useless. Get rid of it or give more infos e.g. server you will connect and who is also in the queue. But without those infos the accepting is useless.

(ASD) #9

oh not its not useless… it generates alot of clicks

(Njsfirth) #10

The accepting is a part of any normal queing system nowadays (Dota, CS:GO, LoL, Smite…anything with a MM system), there’s nothing wrong with it.

(BioSnark) #11

my favorite part of the infinite accepting loop is when you reject it and it penalizes you.

(AssortedStuff) #12

A little annoying when I had it happen to me but your sarcasm made it sound funny. …“It’s a feature, not a bug!”