Admin only skins

(Haunebu) #1

My team is running Silent server and I was curious if it’s possible for admins to have different skins than regular players? There is a mod or it can’t be done?

(KeMoN) #2

>>>> !click here! <<<<

Unfortunately this is a stand-alone mod, which means you can’t run silent anymore. This sort of thing is (to my knowledge) not possible in LUA and therefore can’t be an add-on for existing mods.

(Teuthis) #3

Admin skins are also a Feature in Acqu’s HQ Mod but it’s also a stand Alone Mod, so either silent or HQ. But the Mod is awesome. You can actually pick up coins to then buy different clothing in the Menue. Also this mod Allows player to wear Clan tags in Game.

http://www.thewolfteam.org/index.php/board,10.0.html

(KeMoN) #4

Right! Somehow I was under the assumption that it just grants you the ability to choose individual appearances and forgot that you could implement admin only skins. For quicker overview there is a modDB page. I would love it, if you put it on your server, even if it is only for testing. This mod looks really great and I would like to test/play it in normal gameplay.

(twt_thunder) #5

there is no “admin” skins atm in HQ, first acQu needs to implement shrubbot and get that system working before you can do that.
Reloaded is atm the only one with admin skins.

(acQu) #6

What thunder said. Go for reloaded, but keep an eye on HQ :wink: It is based on etpub. There might be some tutorials somewhere in the download folders. I think thunder managed to put some stuff together. You can ask questions on how to install also at wolfteam.org.
@standalone stuff. Maybe something i need to talk to with thunder first. Lua can’t do this unfortunately. Probably only if it were also present inside the client.