Daily missions not updated in the main menu

(redtractor) #1

So I’ve finished 3 daily missions on Friday and they were replaced by the new ones around 23 cet, but my issue is that I can check progress of those new missions only on the match summary. If I want to check them in the main menu it shows me old ones or 3x the same “on the clock stopwatch”

(Silvanoshi) #2

Did you close the game/relaunch it at all during that time?

(Njsfirth) #3

I have 2x Stopwatch only missions :< Splash Damage plz

(AssortedStuff) #4

Chill. I got a feeling accounts will be reset again after this weekend’s stress test. Don’t get attached to any gains you make this weekend, credits or XP.

(Runeforce) #5

It was said though that any mercs you unlock now, will be unlocked forever. And previously, there was always an explicit warning that accounts would be reset. Not this time! (Unless I missed it.)

About the quest rotation, I have encountered another oddity: I get 2 of the same and I get new as soon as I have completed the previous (the same happens to the Twitch streamers I watched, except they get 3 of the same.) 1 of my quests from the start was to complete stopwatch matches, which has been impossible to complete. I also watched a streamer (Koduchop, or something like that, I think) that got 3 stopwatch quests (3x Hammer Time), but they changed to something else (which was completable) after a game.

And on a unrelated side-gripe: wtf is up with my luck with opening crates? I have opened 7 or 8 and consequently gotten the worst card in it, every ****ing time!

(redtractor) #6

It is not about attaching to the lvl or mercs. Believe me, I know that with the each new release thew full progress is reset. I just want to test this new feature and right away i can see a bug that I have 3x the same daily mission.