long time no see splashdamage

(GK-Deacon) #1

hey splashdamage peeps i know i havent been around there hasnt been much to play latly but i see youve got closed beta in the workings… good job guys keep up the good work

(Silvanoshi) #2

Well hello there. For those in the Dirty Bomb beta there’s been a fair bit to play :). Hopefully you signed up at www.dirtybombgame.com before the 15th of Jan? If so, you should find yourself with access during one of the next tests :).

(Salteh) #3

Hey Deacon!

• w00p * w00p *

(Silvanoshi) #4

Holy poop! Look who came back!

(Salteh) #5

I’m always here, I’m just hiding :wink:

(GK-Deacon) #6

take off your clothes and mention you have a webcam and see how fast Salteh shows up

(Silvanoshi) #7

Oh my :eek:

(Salteh) #8

This is true! The image below is ‘proof’:

(GK-Deacon) #9

LMAO nice one salteh

(Silvanoshi) #10

Deacon, I saw that you tried to get in touch with me via IRC, XChat crashed before I had a chance to check your message, please feel free to fire a PM my way on the forum with your question.

(system) #11

<P>Along with the celebrations, the community also voted to elect nine Mens Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts members to the Local Spiritual Assembly, which looks after the affairs for a whole year. Amongst the people, it was the youngsters who were seen actively participating in the celebrations as confident girls and boys sang songs, be it in Ralph Lauren Polo T Shirts the Urdu or Persian. Polo Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts A student named Ruby said her generation is the Ralph Lauren T Shirts future and the Baha’I community encourages people of her age to play an active role in religious festivities… </P>
<P></P>