Anti Cheat does alert my AV Software, again

(Kl3ppy) #1

My AV Software gets alert by XIGNCODE. It gets flagged as Trojan. This is since over 1 year and till now no fix for this. Luckily, it alerts me but didn’t put anything in quarantine or delete anything. Maybe someone at Nexon can finally fix it or will we get an announcement that VAC will be used in the future?

(Silvanoshi) #2

Which anti-virus software are you using that’s being triggered?

(Kl3ppy) #3

It is Sophos

(Silvanoshi) #4

Thanks for the report. I believe that the folks behind Sophos have already been reached out to, but I’ll need to double check that.

(Silvanoshi) #5

Hey Kl3ppy,

A sweep has been done and no conflicts have been found between Sophos and Xigncode. Can you double check to confirm that you’re running the most recent version of Sophos? If you’re still receiving issues, can you please pop any logs/error messages that might be generated, up here?

(Ninjatomte) #6

I’m getting flagged as well for something… turned off everything I could think of and still getting flagged so turned off my drivers for my keyboard and mouse and then finally I could join a server (roccat ryos mk keyboard and logitech g100s… latest patches on them on as far as I know… Can probably check it later but I’m annoyed by yet another buggy anticheat now so won’t for now)

Might as well add that the menus are buggier than the last patch, sound still don’t work at all… And pretty much everything in the game felt bad as far as I could tell… Think I’m uninstalling again

(Silvanoshi) #7

Thanks for the report mate. Can you let us know which software specifically you’re running (with version numbers if possible)?

(Ninjatomte) #8

Logitech Gaming Software 8.57 (for the mouse) and Roccat Ryos MK Driver V 1.32 Firmware V 1.24 for the keyboard and Realtek HD Audio Manager Driver V 6.0.1.6251 for sound (codec ALC887)

(Mustang) #9

If we’re doing whitelist requests I’ll throw in mine; TSNotifier, Project Kryptonite and Process Monitor.

(Silvanoshi) #10

Thanks guys.

(Silvanoshi) #11

Quick follow-up question. What in-game name have you been using?