Trainyard, Defenders last spawn suggestion

(AssortedStuff) #1

I’m leaving here an idea(s) for the Trainyard’s last Defenders’ spawn (and alternative path). An area where Attackers couldn’t get in and neither spawn camp.
I’ll leave the discussion to you guys, I’m just putting it out there.

(Szakalot) #2

I like the general idea but the area behind the fence would allow defenders to safely camp a part of the objective. I’d imagine some visual obstructions would be necessary to compensate.
Overall more ways to exit spawns = +1

(Glottis-3D) #3

both pathes are nice
but the 3rd/4rth path is what will break the spawnrapiness, because it leads to the back of the obj area.
1st/2nd also can help to prevent huge spawnrape

but what about that roof for defenders? (from 3rd screen) it does look sexy!

(AssortedStuff) #4

Good point hadn’t thought of that. I’ve updated the 3 last screens.

(Volcano) #5

RIP camden 3rd stage I miss you so much

(xdc) #6

more routes are better, and change route for last objective (take objective from your spawn to transfer near enemy base)

(Glottis-3D) #7

lets take it from the current delivery point, OR the 2nd floor building near delivery, and lets deliver it somewhere behind the MG house ? defs will have intercept routes for this.

(Glottis-3D) #8

I think we need a forward spawn on third OBJective near the train wreck.

right now we have some useless part of the map (from the Blocking Carriage up to the Train wreck):

• 2nd obj blown.
  • some fight occur while train is coming (garbage time)
  • attackers spawn near the Blocking Carriage-place.
  • then their spawn is changed to the Train wreck - place.

Why? Why the spawn is changed? whats the point of defending the TrainWreck place if the attackers still get that spawn.

If we have a forward spawn and attackers will have to capture it and only THEN they will spawn at the trainwreck = makes more more sense, and makes the whole part of the map a meaningful place to fight.