my dedicated demo server

(tronath) #1

I prefer the demo campaign (valley over and over and over again) so I made a demo dedicated server on a VPS and I hope some of you might join…? :smiley: I will be lurking on the server (“bailtree’s server”) waiting for some likeminded people to join!

(Chronicler) #2

Hmm, haven’t seen your server. Are you NA or EU? What times do you play?

(tronath) #3

only just got it working a few hours ago but it should be visible. I’m EU (from UK) and play in the afternoon/evening usually

(Rex) #4

So you really waste your time waiting on an empty server in hope for players with the same bad taste to join, instead of playing on the only populated server?

(Chronicler) #5

I wonder if he ever played any custom campaigns ;). But yeah, I would also recommend playing on existing pubs, or you might wait a long time. Come play as a guest a TAW EU event ;). We can play your favorite campaign.

(Rex) #6

Nice bait! :smiley:

(tronath) #7

retired the demo server and started a retail server instead. I used to be in TAW but in a different game…

(Chronicler) #8

Well, everyone is welcome to come and play as guests :), we play every tuesday and sunday 21 GMT. Msg me on the SD forum for more info :slight_smile:

(adello45) #9

Do any of y’all use a server from this company? Was thinking of upgrading my dedicated server, but I’m at a bit of crossroads now :rolleyes:

(Mustang) #10

Haven’t used them for servers (we use uk2), but have got a business/resellers account with them for domain/email/etc. and have no problems (excluding the lack of wildcard DNS support). They’re pretty big, robust and as a German company should be fine for you.

(adello45) #11

Awesome, thanks Mustang :slight_smile: