Bullet not making damage

I just saw a sniper make headshot and didnt kill.

Its the same bug (bug that makes hit, blood etc, but doesnt make actual damage to the enemy) thats been around for months, or from the beginning then I guess.

(xdc) #2

still doesnt do dmg through glass, also I don’t see why not bullets should go through glass/wood/etc and make a damage percentage based on material strength like counter strike

(Silvanoshi) #3

Where did this take place? Where were the shooter and victim located?

Map: Blockout (the new one)
Defending team
Sniper (Streamer on twitch “proudfurry”) located at the 2nd floor, around the place where the MG is, and she shot down on a player on “the left”, where attacking team comes from, which is not closest crossing but the one longer away.

Possibly impossible to explain the way. But he is on the right side of the map, if you are on the defending side, and he shoots someone across the map, to the left side.

I can make a screen of the area if needed, since I remember the area.

There was no glass involved.

This happened about 2-4am CET. Dont know which server or if US or EU. Here is his twitch http://www.twitch.tv/proudfurry, and when he streams next time you should be able to pick up his steam name on the server, unless he has changed it since yesterday.

From here I think, except then the door was open.

(AssortedStuff) #6

Sorry to be off the main subject but you can do damage through a window in the map Terminal (not sure about other glass in other places/maps)
See my screenshot, the window where I have my crosshair.

If you stand outside the building you can shoot through that window (visually opaque because it’s supposed to have Venetian blinds) and you can hear the hit sounds on the enemy (if you have hit sounds enabled)

(Njsfirth) #7

[QUOTE=AssortedStuff;519331]Sorry to be off the main subject but you can do damage through a window in the map Terminal (not sure about other glass in other places/maps)
See my screenshot, the window where I have my crosshair.

If you stand outside the building you can shoot through that window (visually opaque because it’s supposed to have Venetian blinds) and you can hear the hit sounds on the enemy (if you have hit sounds enabled)[/QUOTE]

Have you confirmed it actually does damage? normally when shooting through glass/windows i get a hit sound and a hit marker but no damage.