Xigncode error 0xE019100b

(AE.) #1

I keep getting this error it says:

The error occurs, when third party program runs during the game playing. If the same error keep occurs send the xigncode.log file to support@wellbia.com. We will send an e-mail back as soon as possible for solution.

I have tried closing most not essential programs but it keeps happening, any help would be great.

(meat) #2

You should be posting your game related problems in the official DB forums.

http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/

(Dragonji) #3

Got the same problem, can’t start the game and the peeps at support@wellbia.com says that a system service is the problem…

Hello there!
This is an automated response from the Support team of Wellbia Co., Ltd.
Hmm, seems like you have some troubleshooting issues with your game!
We’re sorry for your inconvenience 
Your xigncode.log sent to us has detected a third party program as the
following;

C:\Windows\System32\services.exe

Please turn off the program mentioned for smooth gameplay, or uninstall it
unless it is a must-have program.
In addition, please scan your PC using an anti-virus program prior to game
start for further check-up.
For those who are using Windows 10 TP (Technical Preview), Microsoft is
constantly making updates to improve functions and eliminate bugs.
XIGNCODE3 accordingly needs updates following the frequent Windows 10 TP
changes. Although your game may have XIGNCODE3 error issues during game
launch, please note that we are trying our best to keep in date regarding
compatibility functions for Windows 10 TP.

Thanks!
Remember, we’re always here to protect you from hacks and malware!

My system is Windows 7 x64. Both Malwarebytes and Webroot say that my PC is clean.

Can I somehow fix this?

(Erkin31) #4

C:\Windows\System32\services.exe

unless it is a must-have program

Ahah. Perfect :slight_smile:

(yakcyll) #5

Automated response, most likely.
Just in case Dragonji, don’t touch that file. If anything, run a thorough anti-virus scan.

Your xigncode.log sent to us has detected a third party program as the
following;

Microsoft Windows

unless it is a must-have program.

(Mustang) #7

Haha, sounds about right.

(Violator) #8

Services.exe :o. Yeah don’t delete that - its part of the Windows OS (lists your currently running services). Better run an AV scan on it though to be sure nothing untoward has happened to it.

(Dragonji) #9

I did. Both Webroot and MBAM say that I’m clean.

(ailmanki) #10

http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1267920-NOTICE-General-Technical-Problem-Solutions

I had the same problem, looking in another forums (other games) i found this is a bug from xigncode, there are some files you should delete from the xigncode folder and re-download and it will work properly

The files are:

• tray.xem
  • xigncode.log
  • xm.exe
  • xmag.xem
  • xdd.xem

IDK if it will work for you but worked for me in 2 PCs, GL also

1 more thing - It is not related to programs that you are running, for example, I was running 2 clients , one of them got dced and when i tried to open it again I got the error, but the other still running fine. Conclusion if it was some program running both would close

http://black-desert.com/forums/index.php/Thread/2890-XIGNCODE-0xE019100B-Error-HELP/

I managed to fix the problem.
I entered the msconfig again so this time in the tab services I turned off all programs related to Intel and my motherboard ASUS and done it works.

Thanks for the help YandereKun

Haven’t seen your log, but I suppose there is some software going through services.exe, and xigncode is not liking it.
You could use msconfig, to disable non windows services - one by one - and so figure out which one is causing the problem.
Well I could be completely wrong, and your pc is hacked and your services.exe is compromised somehow… but I doubt it.

(Dragonji) #11

Thanks ailmanki, I removed the whole SteamApps\common\Dirty Bomb\Binaries\XIGNCODE\client directory, redownloaded missing files with Steam and finally the game works. Thank you again for help.