a little xmas mapping contest we had running

(twt_thunder) #1

please do test and vote :smiley:

But keep in mind our very limited time :smiley:

http://www.thewolfteam.org/index.php/topic,146.0.html

(KeMoN) #2

Now that I finally found the download link, I gave them both a test run.
First of all congratulations to both of you! Considering the short time-span you managed to get a playable map done.
However since I can only vote for one map, I’m going with ove on this one. In my opinion the overall map design is more appealing.
I don’t have an account at your site, so you would have to add my vote manually.

This feedback is going quite into detail at this point and I understand that in this short time you have to focus on other things than this. Nevertheless I would like to turn it in, in case you want to make this project a (real) map.
#1 add more hints in the limbo map (had to fly around in noclip for 3 minutes before finding the obj)
#2 add more props/details in the houses
#3 add stairs in front of the axis hut

Again I understand that this was not possible in the short time you guys had. It’s simply in case you want to get the map to the servers.
Congratulation to both of you for making a map within 3 weeks! Definitely not easy.

Regards

(twt_thunder) #3

thx Kemon, I also voted for Ove’s map :slight_smile:
I will not go on develop on my map in any way… It was only made for some competiton for ove :slight_smile:
But I will upload the source if anybody else wants to build any further on it :smiley: