automatic interaction instead of shooting

(ASD) #1

Hi,

often if I’m near something what can be build or disarmed or simply some of the MG nests is near and I want to shoot (right mouse) it start to build or defuse or I find myself using the MG nest …

this is not verry funny as I have to run ourside the aerea to get the controle for my gun back and be able to shoot… often I cant run so far becaus i die first

maybe this is related to ma “use” key … its ENTER

Regards
ASD

(Mustang) #2

Huh?! You press Mouse1 to fire and instead it starts interacting (Enter)?

(Nail) #3

he says mouse 2 (right button)

(ToonBE) #4

Probably left handed

(ASD) #5

oops its left mouse … im not lefthanded… sorry for confusin

and yes i press mouse1 and it starts for example to defuse

(Mustang) #6

Hmm, I’ve not heard of anyone else with this issue before.

Any chance it’s a hardware or user error thing, do you have scrollwheel weapon switch enabled for example, or does using a different mouse fix it?

(ASD) #7

Hi,

nope no mouse issue
I think it have more todo with not default wasd bindings but using the keys around the cursor keys [ENTER]

(Nail) #8

is “Enter” the default alternate for mouse 1 ?

(ASD) #9

this was my first idea but the controls did not show this… but maybe its the same stuff like with chat key… if you are dead your bind will not work but “y” (on german keyboard) works but this is nothere shoing up in the controls section

(Destroy666) #10

I have the same problem, but only from time to time. Using the default DB key bindings, no issues with keyboard/mouse in other games.

May be connected witth this: http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/41785-Random-distrubances