I Am Teamwork: Volume I

(INF3RN0) #1

Since I’ve got a bunch of these piling up now and raste is too busy making silly nader videos… I just did a real quick dump tonight of some clips from pugs/pub over the last few weeks for your entertainment or lack there of, nothing fancy pantsy. Funky voice overs have been removed due to copy right lawsuits.

//youtu.be/3z8yVZHRlhc

(MrFunkyFunk) #2

I’m glad your people got my cease & desist letters :wink:

(RasteRayzeR) #3

Two frag movies in two days, this thing is real !

Very nice movie, really like the music. Been kinda busy lately and Frunts The Movie was a quickie to do. Nice to see myself dying for once.

(spookify) #4

I died 3 times in the video…

Two to Fragger and one to a mt MG…

With all this talk about OP classes and spam Fragger is IMO the most OP class in the game… Which is what I think SD was going for. The quote on quote two best shots in the game INF3RNO and Potty both fall back to Fragger in PUGS/Gathers as their go too… This is fine his is a very good killer and has a ton of HP…

I can not wait for the RARE Fragger Card:
Fast Raise
Fast Reload
Ability AOM 2x Damage…

Fragger would be unstoppable! Is this going to be allowed in Ranked play?

The gather which some clips are in this video was super fun… Probably because my team won haha! 5v5 does feel a lot different then Pubs… Still get a total empty feeling with Map Objectives and Spawntimes…

(INF3RN0) #5

Lol @ spook. I pretty much get forced to play fragger in pugs because no one else is going to be able to use it to the same extent. When there is, I’ve gladly played other roles (I’ve got equal play time on a lot of mercs so…). Those teams yesterday were pretty cough, but I’m always up for a challenge/rape fest. Most of the stuff was pre-darwin patch btw.

(Rex) #6

A round movie. Nice work! I really enjoyed the synced part with the sniper kills. :slight_smile:

(prophett) #7

Nice vid! Noticed you sometimes tap your knife bind after using an ability - a mix up from bind in another game?

(spookify) #8

I noticed that too. I also do the same thing but I have no idea why…

I am thinking I want to run after an ability so I am faster with the knife out then I realize how slow the switch is and go back to main.

(Mustang) #9

Good question, I always thought it was players that used scrollwheel to weapon switch, or perhaps just hit 3(or 1) instead of 1(or 2).

(INF3RN0) #10

It always just swaps back to the weapon I had previous to using the ability. And sometimes it will carry the action across to it lol.

(k0k0nat) #11

Pah… I was hoping for a movie full of “non-reviving, team blocking, TK, not dropping ammo, blocking people with turrets” and so on :frowning:

(INF3RN0) #12

This was just a dump of footage from 2 weekends of play not really what I’d consider a movie, only took 20mins to put together. An anti-teamwork themed movie would be pretty easy for anyone to make at any moment lol, though a Freze rage compilation has been the most tempting…

(MrFunkyFunk) #13

I’m working on something. Hopefuly before Christmas.

(RasteRayzeR) #14

Bring it on !

(INF3RN0) #15

The funky rage audio book :tongue:?

(MrFunkyFunk) #16

With pencil illustrations of smashed keyboards in the snow.

(k0k0nat) #17

I officially request “Freze MLG Edit” by this posting.