nocompress
nopicmip
{
map gfx/hud/fireteam/fireteam1.tga
blendFunc GL_SRC_ALPHA GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA
rgbGen vertex
}
}

This code is tooking from a script that shows items such as fireteam, esp names, medics, revives through walls -

How would I reverse this script so it doesn’t show the item through the wall so it forces the client not to see anything.

So the blend func is that what is telling the client to see it ? if so what func will not show it through the wall but only when seen by player

Once we done this then I can somehow know how to do the next step!

(stealth6) #2

This code is from a shader and has nothing to do with wallhacks.

(system) #3

lol this code lets you see a fireteam icon through the wall - I want to reverse this then change it to the player model so it forces the client not to see through the wall

(ETJump-Zero) #4

[QUOTE=impulsive96;515931]lol this code lets you see a fireteam icon through the wall - I want to reverse this then change it to the player model so it forces the client not to see through the wall

pointless image

What he said.

(system) #5

yeh its a shader, but if you use the player skin as the shader it will force it not to be shown so when the wallhack is being used, the skin.tga will be invisble even though the wallhack is on?

So if I did this It forces the client to see people through walls - I want to reverse it so it forces them not to.
(code below) will display medic through wall

models\players emperate\allied\medic\body.tga
{
nocompress
nopicmip
{
map models\players emperate\allied\medic\body.tga
blendFunc GL_SRC_ALPHA GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA
rgbGen vertex
}
}

(twt_thunder) #6

I really dont think you can force that thru a shader…
But you can read about them here atleast:
http://q3map2.robotrenegade.com/docs/shader_manual/

(system) #7

After brainstorming with a friend it all comes down to a “IF” and that “IF” is controlled by the client so sadly its not even possible :stuck_out_tongue:

(twt_thunder) #8

yea absolutely true and sad at the same time :slight_smile:

(Destroy666) #9

You used so many wallhacks yet you don’t know how they work?

(Mateos) #10

Was a while there were not such topic posted here