getting XP for guarding nothing

(ASD) #1

on dome, I was alone on the server and havnt platend the last C4 but i get XP for guarding the AA gun or for what ever

(Mustang) #2

You’re not guarding nothing, you’re guarding the plant/transmit area, this is by design.

(spookify) #3

SOILD graphics whats your fps 2?

(ASD) #4

ok so guarding an aerea where potentialy something will heppen gives you XP… ok for the defenders but for the attackers? I think attackers shoud get XP is there is a C4 and they guard the C4

FPS… ~150

how can i endable fps counter by default? I always have do it by hand and often i forget

(Mustang) #5

Ah gotcha, good point, yes it should probably be for attackers that they only get XP once the C4 is down.

(Smooth) #6

It’s for both attackers and defenders for general proximity to the objective but will renamed Securing XP.

The reward itself is very small, however we want to notify players that they are doing something positive.

There will be a lot more of these smaller XP events coming in soon, and eventually an option to turn off these ‘verbose’ notifications once they are fully tested.

(chippy) #7

Could you combine XP numbers as well? As an example, you are close to the C4, manage to defuse it and perhaps get a frag or two in the process. Instead of three or four different notificiations I’d love an option to combine them all together. So instead of 5xp, 10xp, 15xp, 5px I get one single notification saying “combined defense - 35xp”. Hopefully that makes sense.