Making a Func-button Team specific?

(Teuthis) #1

Anyone knows whether a func_button can be made Team specific? I Really don’t want to Put a constructable/destructable Thing around the button, i more want the button Directly Team specific.

As a side Note, I can Set the button invisible/visible via setstate in Script, right? So I Could let the button appear near the spawnflag Once the Allies captured the flag, right? But a real Team specific button Would Be better, an appearing button out of the Blue Looks like wizzardry and you know it’s illegal to use wizzardry outside Hogwards :smiley:

Actually a Team Door to the button Seems at the Moment the best Option.

(stealth6) #2

You could make a very small trigger_multiple that setstates the button.

(Teuthis) #3

Interesting thought. You mean the trigger Would enable the Button to be pushend Once a specific Team Enters the trigger. That should work Indeed. Very good thought. Has this been done in a Map before and if so in which map?

(Mateos) #4

Venice has it for the AT-Gun.

(FrostyChilli) #5

Or instead you could make func_invisible user around the button, which’s setstate is changed to default(visible) when the flag is captured. This means you have to animate the button moving(when it is pressed). When player uses func_invisible then woila, animation happens, button is pressed.

Cheers,
Frosty