Dirty Bomb - General Beta Question

(yaxir) #1

Hello respected devs and CM.
Im From SEAsia…
i just wanted to ask that , will this game be available to our region ONCE it reaches an advanced stage of CBT OR open beta?
Or do you plan to keep it region locked PERMANENTLY :eek: ?? :rolleyes:

(Silvanoshi) #2

[QUOTE=yaxir;515293]Hello respected devs and CM.
Im From SEAsia…
i just wanted to ask that , will this game be available to our region ONCE it reaches an advanced stage of CBT OR open beta?
Or do you plan to keep it region locked PERMANENTLY :eek: ?? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Hey yaxir,

We certainly don’t want to see SEA locked permanently. I’m afraid that it’s a little bit too early to go into a great deal of depth about Dirty Bomb’s availability in SEA, but when we have news about the game’s availability there, we’ll be sure to scream and shout about it :)!

(yaxir) #3

oh thankyou thankyou sir!
i’m looking forward for your game’s arrival here!

(Khamul) #4

I’m surprised that i finally can change my screen/display between DB and desktop and my game is not going to explode, so it’s playable!
But tell me why is knife bug still existing? I heard this bug was seen in beginning of the alpha.
I’m gathering group, which help me in painting dome, it’s full time job, but you know i didn’t win any qw cup so only volunteers needed :smiley: .

Btw. I wish more qw players will play sometimes, because i can’t flame anybody. There’s only rex but he doesn’t answer when i call him Wurst …

Btw.2 Does anyone have some spare key?