When will the beta be open ?

(somq) #1

A lot of persons seem to be interested in this very promising game.
Will there be any annoucement soon, how long shall we wait untill the beta opens ?
We are getting more and more impatient as videos and articles are being published about the game !

It would be nice to atleast giveaway a ton of key then we could have people playing it regulary to play with/against ! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Silvanoshi) #2

[QUOTE=somq;513468]A lot of persons seem to be interested in this very promising game.
Will there be any annoucement soon, how long shall we wait untill the beta opens ?
We are getting more and more impatient as videos and articles are being published about the game !

It would be nice to atleast giveaway a ton of key then we could have people playing it regulary to play with/against ! :p[/QUOTE]

Hello there somq!

The beta won’t be opening for a little while yet, but we will indeed be sending out more invites, so be sure to sign up if you haven’t already :).

(somq) #3

[QUOTE=Silvanoshi;513481]Hello there somq!

The beta won’t be opening for a little while yet, but we will indeed be sending out more invites, so be sure to sign up if you haven’t already :).[/QUOTE]

Hey, silvanoshi, thank you for your answer. I hope SD plan is to giveaway a lot of keys soon to turn the beta alive !
Btw, I already have a key to the closed beta and the game is great !

(Silvanoshi) #4

[QUOTE=somq;513483]Hey, silvanoshi, thank you for your answer. I hope SD plan is to giveaway a lot of keys soon to turn the beta alive !
Btw, I already have a key to the closed beta and the game is great ![/QUOTE]

Glad to hear that you’re enjoying it, and yeah, we’re looking forward to bringing more players into the game :)!