Evolve Big Alpha Keys - This weekend only

(Mustang) #1

From the makers of L4D comes Evolve, this weekend is their “Big Alpha” event, for 3 days 100,000 people or more will be testing the game, if anyone signed up and didn’t get selected, didn’t bother signing up, or just wants a Steam key to give it a go let me know.

EDIT: This topic was originally posted in the DB closed alpha forums, because I know pretty much all the people that hang out there, however the Evolve event has been extended for another couple of evening and I’ve still got plenty of keys for any forum regulars or long time community members that are interested. People that joined the forum only in the last couple of days, or even specifically in order to get a key for this need not bother applying, not because I don’t want to grow our community, but because I can’t be bothered with the additional hassle of it.

(Seanza) #2

Give pl0x!

(LaVaGoD) #3

I would be interested in testing if you still have some keys

(INF3RN0) #4

PM me one, and another for me bruh if you got the spare. Thanks!

(Mustang) #5

PM’s sent, fired one your way as well Anti, anyone else?

Also got a PS4 one if that’s of more interest to you.

(potty200) #6

I would of joined you in a quest to kill things this weekend mustang but it is literally the worst weekend to pick! haha

Make sure you take good footage of what it is like to be bad at the game to see if I can deal with it :smiley:

(Seanza) #7

If nobody else takes the PS4 one, I could put that to use too.

(Mustang) #8

Not a good weekend for me either, working all day Fri, Sat and half of Sun, but hopefully get some games in on the evenings, don’t blame me for picking the weekend. :smiley:

(potty200) #9

It is all your fault! I am going on strike from playing games this weekend because of you.

(rookie1) #10

let us know if its fun :slight_smile:

(INF3RN0) #11

This game is freaking awesome lol!

(Kl3ppy) #12

[QUOTE=Mustang;513499]PM’s sent, fired one your way as well Anti, anyone else?

Also got a PS4 one if that’s of more interest to you.[/QUOTE]

I would take one, but only for PC :wink:

(Rex) #13

Before my download is finished the alpha will be already over. :frowning:

(rookie1) #14

I should have start my download during the night …having 5 hrs before a go

(RasteRayzeR) #15

Already level 3, game is nice !

(Mustang) #16

Everyone who has asked has gotten a key so far, anyone else?

I’ll be home at 7:30ish UK time to get rid of as many as I can to anyone that replies.

(tokamak) #17

I’d like one.

(INF3RN0) #18

Once you hit 9ish you’ll get a new character loadout, as long as you stick with your primaries. Completely changes the hunt strategy. Lot’s of inspiration in the variety there that could be helpful to DB too hehe.

(RasteRayzeR) #19

I’m level 8 haha, need griffin though… trapper is really a funny class

(Erkin31) #20

I’m too busy with the beta of Depth ! http://store.steampowered.com/app/274940