tried to install this game again today, but cant get key thru

(twt_thunder) #1

How can I fix this, just getting unknown error and the update failes too?

(Rex) #2

Huh?:confused: Explain what ‘cant get key thru’ is.

(twt_thunder) #3

when I should register the key and account it returns : unknown error

(Chronicler) #4

You write “tried to install”. When I install my copy of Quake Wars it doesn’t ask for a key, it just asked for a key during account creation, might be different for you though. Your old accounts should still exist probably?

I would recommend as an alternative to download a game copy from the internet and then install that, and then use your key. Maybe that will work better.

(twt_thunder) #5

ok sorry might be a bit missleading… I installed the game just fine, can probably play it for myself but for multiplayer action I need to put in a key and it just returns: Unknown error

(Rex) #6

Got a legit key at all?

(twt_thunder) #7

yea, got the game :slight_smile: bought it actually right after it was released. But my computer on that time was too crappy… and the game didnt suit me. I was installing it again to get a bit familiar with it and maybe start mod a bit on it :slight_smile:

(Chronicler) #8

Account creation might be problematic…make sure you get the key in right, I know there was some server problems in the recent days on Activisions side, so maybe once they are fixed it will work for you again.

EDIT: If you want to try out the game come play as a guest with TAW EU on tuesday :), send me an e-mail to chronicler@taw.net and I’ll send you some info :slight_smile: