Looking for Supply spawn change CFG

(Mateos) #1

Good morning,

I know there’s a CFG at least for Supply to bind a spawn change to a key (aka from Forward Bunker to CP for Allies), but I can’t find it through Google (just the map scripts fixes included in supply.pk3…).

Does anyone have it, or for vanilla/other maps? I’d like to use it to check spawn issues, to make sure a spawn enabled on map load is really disabled.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Mateos

Edit: Found the following

bind k “vstr tog_spawnpoint”
set tog_spawnpoint “vstr tog_spawnpoint_1”
set tog_spawnpoint_1 “setspawnpt 1; echo ^1spawnpoint 1; set tog_spawnpoint vstr tog_spawnpoint_2”
set tog_spawnpoint_2 “setspawnpt 2; echo ^1spawnpoint 2; set tog_spawnpoint vstr tog_spawnpoint_3”
set tog_spawnpoint_3 “setspawnpt 3; echo ^1spawnpoint 3; set tog_spawnpoint vstr tog_spawnpoint_4”
set tog_spawnpoint_4 “setspawnpt 4; echo ^1spawnpoint 4; set tog_spawnpoint vstr tog_spawnpoint_5”
set tog_spawnpoint_5 “setspawnpt 5; echo ^1spawnpoint 5; set tog_spawnpoint vstr tog_spawnpoint_1”

Will try it

(ailmanki) #2

There are lots scripts there, well prepared as autoexec

(Mateos) #3

Yeah, I noticed the CFG has to be executed to register the set instructions, so launch parameter or simply use autoexec :slight_smile:

And I’ve been able to check my map, as Axis I’ve been able to move to the spawn supposed to be disabled… :confused: Will try to fix it the vanilla way.

Thank you!

Edit: Some (most?) are File not found :confused:

(Teuthis) #4

Just tried to Look’em up myself but can’t find …

Sorry for Not being of better help

(Mateos) #5

No problem, thank you :slight_smile:

(ailmanki) #6

get the zip file there, I hope it does indeed contain all of em

(Mateos) #7

It seems, thank you!

(antman) #8

That’s because the link didn’t include the trailing slash, here’s the correct link:

(Mateos) #9

Ah, thank you! :slight_smile: