System Maintenance - 16th of October 2014

(Silvanoshi) #1

Hello everyone,

The Dirty Bomb game service will be taken offline during the following period in order to carry out scheduled system maintenance:

[ul]
[li]6:30am – 10:00am PDT
[/li][li]2:30pm – 6:00pm BST
[/li][li]15:30 – 19:00 CEST
[/li][/ul]
Apologies for any inconvenience caused, we hope that you have a blast once the servers come back up.
Silvanoshi

(Silvanoshi) #2

And I know that you guys are as hungry for a new update as ever, but before anyone asks, no, this is not patch maintenance.

(spookify) #3

Right now we will take any type of maintenance to make this game more playable…

(Seanza) #4

Is there any reason why this continues to be scheduled just before “peak” times for UK/EU? There will, no doubt, be a delay in bringing the services back up which then eats into the hours of actual play time for those regions. Isn’t it better to carry this out at 10AM BST?

(spookify) #5

I see people in but I cant play?

(Silvanoshi) #6

Hey Seanza, do you have powerful mind reading abilities? The maintenance window has been extended by 30 mins.
That would be why you can’t get in Spook.

As for the maintenance time. Yeah…it’s not ideal atm.

(Silvanoshi) #7

And the maintenance work is now complete, it’s time to dive back into Dirty Bomb!

(Seanza) #8

[QUOTE=Silvanoshi;512370]Hey Seanza, do you have powerful mind reading abilities? The maintenance window has been extended by 30 mins.
That would be why you can’t get in Spook.

As for the maintenance time. Yeah…it’s not ideal atm.[/QUOTE]

Not difficult to predict the inevitable :wink:

(Mustang) #9

This is just for Windows updates right?

If so why not just reboot the servers overnight like everyone else does and not right when people are going to be trying to play?

Is there a reason the US and UK servers need to have updates installed at exactly the same time?

(spookify) #10

Huge lag spikes when people join and quit…

(potty200) #11

Will this by like this when the game goes open beta or even full release? - No dedicated servers upsets me!

(BomBaKlaK) #12

same here !