Quick Question about Beta

(KnightEffect23) #1

I signed up for the beta about 5 days ago. I dont usually do betas so im not sure if this is normal or not. If someone could give me info on this that would be awesome

(Mustang) #2

New invites aren’t being sent out at the moment, so anyone that has signed up since the last time they were is being put into a list ready for when they open it up again.

(KnightEffect23) #3

Ok, nice to know. Do you know when they will open it again. I’ve been wanting to play this game for over a week now. Checking my yahoo every few hours and there being nothing is getting quite annoying

(Silvanoshi) #4

Hi KnightEffect23,

Glad to see that you’re interested in playing Dirty Bomb, it’s always great to see such enthusiasm :)! We’re actually going to be making more changes to DB before inviting more players into the beta, so you can refrain from checking your email account every few hours. Be sure to keep an eye out for your invite, but it’s going to be a bit of a longer wait before you see the invite in your inbox ;).

(KnightEffect23) #5

Will do :slight_smile:

(Mustang) #6

I heard a handful of keys are being given out on the DB facebook page on Thursdays, maybe worth checking out.

(KnightEffect23) #7

Ok. I don’t usually do beta stuff so do I just ask or what

(KnightEffect23) #8

Ok. I don’t usually do beta stuff so do I just ask or what