Scheduled Maintenance - 25th September 2014

(Silvanoshi) #1

Hello everyone,

Nexon will be taking Dirty Bomb offline for maintenance during the following time. During this period, Dirty Bomb’s next update will be applied. Patch notes to follow later today.

Thursday, September 25th, 2014

[ul]
[li]7:00am – 11:00am PDT[/li][li]3:00pm – 7:00pm BST[/li][li]16:00 – 20:00 CEST[/li][/ul]

(spookify) #2

First!

Notes Later Today! UGH!!!

I want cake now! haha!

(Silvanoshi) #3

[QUOTE=spookify;510894]First!

Notes Later Today! UGH!!!

I want cake now! haha![/QUOTE]

Speaking of cake…we had the pleasure of nomming down on this today :). The lads here were so ravenous they couldn’t even wait for a photo to be taken before digging in!

(rookie1) #4

It’s coming …Silvanoshi on it :wink:

(spookify) #5

[QUOTE=Silvanoshi;510898]Speaking of cake…we had the pleasure of nomming down on this today :). The lads here were so ravenous they couldn’t even wait for a photo to be taken before digging in!

[/QUOTE]

Nice!! You are lucky! Someone just brought cake into my office too!! Your’s does look better though!!!

Who took the first piece? Was it Toomic? I can see him downing the full cake and not gaining a pound guy looks like he weighs as much as my right leg. :smiley:

Side Note: Do you have a gym right in your new building? When you go on your web-site it says something about a gym membership if hired! I just started going back to the gym to get pumped before my wedding in a few months! BIG WEIGHTS!!

(INF3RN0) #6

Patch notes? As if the cake taunting wasn’t mean spirited enough :tongue:

(spookify) #7

Waiting is so hard! I havent got any work done today! Just hitting refresh!!! :mad:

(Silvanoshi) #8

You can find the patch notes here.

Enjoy!