rofllauncher?

(Gumpert) #1

Anyone has the cfg cvars to do this? The guy said he deleted his cfg, so was hoping someone here might know how.
note*it was roughly 3 years ago so its after the last patch came out. thx.

(Runeforce) #2

No! You are not supposed to be doing that. Just like planting on the second objective on Volcano, before hacking the first. It will get you a permaban!

(Gumpert) #3

If its cfg related and no other third party program, how can it be a hack? You got people who in pro tweakd their connection settings through cfg to be somewhat unhit, and you dont call that a hack or unfair advantage(mind you these people were allowed to play comp.)? All I ask is if there were people who have the cfg cvars to do this/know how to, to kindly give me it. It’s my own ass thats gonna be in trouble so why worry about some no-name getting banned, in a dead game?
I know full well the consequences of such an act but I could care less since only 1 or 2 admins know about it and they are never online.

(Mustang) #4

What is different to how it normally is?

(Rex) #5

[QUOTE=Gumpert;510141]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw-f4ehVdrQ

Anyone has the cfg cvars to do this? The guy said he deleted his cfg, so was hoping someone here might know how.
note*it was roughly 3 years ago so its after the last patch came out. thx.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gumpert;510153]If its cfg related and no other third party program, how can it be a hack? You got people who in pro tweakd their connection settings through cfg to be somewhat unhit, and you dont call that a hack or unfair advantage(mind you these people were allowed to play comp.)? All I ask is if there were people who have the cfg cvars to do this/know how to, to kindly give me it. It’s my own ass thats gonna be in trouble so why worry about some no-name getting banned, in a dead game?
I know full well the consequences of such an act but I could care less since only 1 or 2 admins know about it and they are never online.[/QUOTE]

The first sentence says already everything about how much you know about QW. :rolleyes:

(Gumpert) #6

I dont understand is that possible what was shown in the video or not? Because I talked to the guy an he said he did that for some kind of bet in which the video was produced an he won? Or just maybe you don’t know as much about QW as you think you do? I do admit to being “new” which is why i’m inquiring about this particular setting you must have to do that with the RL. I also dont understand the people in this forum? One says I might get banned the other is questioning my authority on knowledge of the game, which has nothing to do with the answer I am seeking? If yes the reload can be done with cfg cvars then point me in the right direction if not, say no, it’s that simple, no middle man or what your opinion of me/how much knowledge I have or what might happen to me if I do that. jeez so hard to get a simple answer. This is my third post an I have yet to get a DIRECT answer to my question.

@mustang; the reload rate for the RL is slightly faster so you can shoot more rockets in a given interval of time. The guy in question was part of a Russian clan 40%, an he said it can be done which is proof in the vid; however he said he deleted the cfg years ago, which is why I am here since you guys have more knowledge about the game than I do.

(Rex) #7

[QUOTE=Gumpert;510172]I dont understand is that possible what was shown in the video or not? Because I talked to the guy an he said he did that for some kind of bet in which the video was produced an he won? Or just maybe you don’t know as much about QW as you think you do? I do admit to being “new” which is why i’m inquiring about this particular setting you must have to do that with the RL. I also dont understand the people in this forum? One says I might get banned the other is questioning my authority on knowledge of the game, which has nothing to do with the answer I am seeking? If yes the reload can be done with cfg cvars then point me in the right direction if not, say no, it’s that simple, no middle man or what your opinion of me/how much knowledge I have or what might happen to me if I do that. jeez so hard to get a simple answer. This is my third post an I have yet to get a DIRECT answer to my question.

@mustang; the reload rate for the RL is slightly faster so you can shoot more rockets in a given interval of time. The guy in question was part of a Russian clan 40%, an he said it can be done which is proof in the vid; however he said he deleted the cfg years ago, which is why I am here since you guys have more knowledge about the game than I do.[/QUOTE]

:smiley: lol

Alright, to make it simple:

1. the video is fake and not possible
  2. learn what configs are capable of and what not

(Gumpert) #8

Thank you. I knew it was something along the lines of that, just had to confirm(since vids can be edit).

(edxot) #9

never knew anyone who have done this

(DrFunkenstein) #10

The music should have been a dead give-away…

//youtu.be/8N_tupPBtWQ

I love that song :slight_smile: .

Dr. Funkenstein

(Celebrian) #11

[QUOTE=Rex;510179]:smiley: lol

Alright, to make it simple:

1. the video is fake and not possible
  2. learn what configs are capable of and what not[/QUOTE]

Umm,

1. Video is not a fake and it’s possible
  2. cvars … capable to do this

The boy is right. 4 years ago on q24 forum arose the question, if it possible to shoot with rocketlauncher like sniper rifle on ranked server or not. So I made this, to prove that it’s possible. That’s the deal. It was really a long time ago.
In any case, please note, that it is not a fake/cheate/glitch. It just a trick for fun (check the video title)

P.S.: Sorry for the long answer. Do not often look down here.

(Rex) #12

[QUOTE=Celebrian;518187]Umm,

1. Video is not a fake and it’s possible
  2. cvars … capable to do this

The boy is right. 4 years ago on q24 forum arose the question, if it possible to shoot with rocketlauncher like sniper rifle on ranked server or not. So I made this, to prove that it’s possible. That’s the deal. It was really a long time ago.
In any case, please note, that it is not a fake/cheate/glitch. It just a trick for fun (check the video title)

P.S.: Sorry for the long answer. Do not often look down here.[/QUOTE]

So server settings or what? Explain.

(Celebrian) #13

Nah, the essence of this trick in warmup. Try to change your main weapon during warmup and look what happens with your ammo (and realoding cooldown, of course). So, few clientclass binds, one ui cvar in cfg and here we go. I removed it a very long time ago, but it easy to remake it in 10 minutes. That’s the point.

(Rex) #14

Wow, not bad. But still I only wanted to make clear that this can’t be used during normal play. Because many pub players think the cfg can do magic.

(Gumpert) #15

[QUOTE=Rex;518192]Wow, not bad. But still I only wanted to make clear that this can’t be used during normal play. Because many pub players think the cfg can do magic.[/QUOTE]

n1 Mr.I have been playing for 6+ years

(Rex) #16

Well warm-up tricks… I’m pretty sure you meant during matches. And that’s not possible. Everything is said now.