Preview of- Industrial Espionage: Part 3

(W0lfMan) #1

Here it is, as promised: the preview screenshots of my upcoming Part 3 to the Industrial Espionage series.

This one is going to be huge. In fact, I might have to split it into two or more maps. I’m still working out the final details of the story line, but here’s what I have so far:

BJ is now sent to a chemical plant with two objectives: he needs to sabotage a train shipment of chemicals, and he needs to infiltrate the administrative offices and steal the secret formulas.

This mission will have BJ navigating train yards under watch by heavily armed guards. He will also need to safely make his way through some deadly chemical factories!

These screenshots show just some of the material that I have made so far. As you can see, not everything is finished. Some buildings still need a lot of work.

(W0lfMan) #2

Inside one of the chemical distilling factories:

(ronboy) #3

Great news and pics! But the fps doesn’t look nice in those last few shots.

(W0lfMan) #4

Yeah, definitely need to work on that. These screenshots were taken on an older single-core 1.33 GHz PowerPC G4. So hopefully most people will be on faster, dual-core systems!

(vicpas) #5

Nice work, WolfMan and great design.

(W0lfMan) #6

Thanks. As with last time, when I make more progress, I will welcome testing and feedback to improve the map.

(.Chris.) #7

Reminds me a little of the Chemical MP map from Wolf09. Keep it up

(melc_av) #8

Hello Wolfman,
Any news please!
Thx

(jookyz) #9

woh new map, getting all exciteddddd

(W0lfMan) #10

I’m still working on it. Progress is slower than it was earlier in the year because I have other projects (unrelated to RtCW) too.

(ronboy) #11

That’s nice to know. Keep up the good work, my friend. :slight_smile:

(melc_av) #12

Hello Wolfman,
Other projects for Rtcw means spmap projects?
Thx

(ronboy) #13

[QUOTE=melc_av;513084]Hello Wolfman,
Other projects for Rtcw means spmap projects?
Thx[/QUOTE]

No, melc_av. He’s talking about projects not related to Rtcw.

(melc_av) #14

Thanks Ronboy, I understand now. Last evening I was tired.:smiley:

(melc_av) #15

Sorry wrong post

(W0lfMan) #16

I have sent two pre-release map files to TITEUF-85 so that he can make videos for the upcoming 13th Anniversary event. One of these map files has not been shown yet, so it will be something new to see.

(ronboy) #17

That sounds exciting! Thanks for contributing to the event. :smiley:

(William Faure) #18

Here is a new trailer of Industrial Espionage: Part 3!

//youtu.be/VbXnH_UhQYo

(W0lfMan) #19

Yeah, I’m glad he was able to make a video from them. I would have sent more maps but not all of them seem to have working AAS files. I’m running into the maximum 4GB memory limit of bspc on one of the maps. :frowning:

I am developing each building in a separate .map file. Then I will combine them into 1 or 2 big .map files for the final release.

(ronboy) #20

[QUOTE=W0lfMan;514905]Yeah, I’m glad he was able to make a video from them. I would have sent more maps but not all of them seem to have working AAS files. I’m running into the maximum 4GB memory limit of bspc on one of the maps. :frowning:

I am developing each building in a separate .map file. Then I will combine them into 1 or 2 big .map files for the final release.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with your project. It’s looking great so far! :smiley:

And nice trailer, Titeuf. Maybe you can create a trailer for my project Horrors of Hell, once it’s ready. :slight_smile: