http://www.thewolfteam.org

(system) #1

Can someone give me the contact details for the owner of

xfire will be much easy or pass on the message…

I need to report something naughty!

(Mateos) #2

http://forums.warchest.com/member.php/10296-thunder_13th

(system) #3

He needs to get online asap.

(twt_thunder) #4

I am online…

(system) #5

Sorry slow reply am at work can you be online? there is a very serious matter to discuss.

(system) #6

Cann you be online tonight 12ish uk time some information that is seervere and a threat to your site and users. At work sorry cant talk xfire now.

(twt_thunder) #7

oh ok, dont think I can be online when you want to.
please just pm me with the issue

(system) #8

I am back home now and as far as I can see the issue has already occurred.

Think you should get on xfire asap.

(ETJump-Zero) #9

Take a look at logs if you have them. Based on my previous experience with this guy it’s probably impulsive that found a way to inject something on your website to probably delete your site.

Just for the future: use frameworks to prevent common security problems.

I hope you have a backup of the website. :frowning:

(twt_thunder) #10

I do have backup of that site, but not the other on same server, so I hope for he’s sake he have the ability to bring it back or I will go after him, this is still a criminal offence and I am losing money for each hour from ads…

(ETJump-Zero) #11

I believe you had a file upload system on your site. Did you take these into account?

(rorgoroth) #12

I seriously do not understand why this retarded mentally deficient piece of **** has not been banned from this site yet.

(twt_thunder) #13

Yes I did, but I truly wasnt awaiting a hacking on site that shares everything…

(twt_thunder) #14

That may happen now, but what help is that, new account new name… This dude have more than one account here… I think I know where he comes from too

(ETJump-Zero) #15

Yeah. Some people just want the attention so much they will do anything to get it. It is pretty sad that someone tries to destroy a site that has a single purpose which is to share information and maps/mods.

(system) #16

How could I inject code and take his website down when I was at work you pointless little **** I was trying my best to warn him on the forums using a crappy connection on my phone!

Yet again you try blame me for you’re problems zero you utter piece of crap.

(system) #17

[00:24] ********: im looking for a map from etjump
[00:24] ArCAD3 ?: ok wait
[00:25] ArCAD3 ?: http://www.thewolfteam.org/wolf/zzz_logs.php
[00:25] ArCAD3 ?: g0at
[00:25] ArCAD3 ?: g0at
[00:26] ArCAD3 ?: you are in?
[00:26] ********: I logged in… what the **** is this?
[00:26] ArCAD3 ?: I got this from an infection
[00:27] ArCAD3 ?: going to infect all the users on it xD
[00:27] ********: why would you do that?
[00:28] ArCAD3 ?: need to make 100k before november
[00:28] ********: and how you going to infect them?
[00:29] ArCAD3 ?: use javascript to force download the bot when the user logs in
[00:29] ArCAD3 ?: it goes deep into other peoples vps accounts
[00:30] ArCAD3 ?: you cant tell anyone xD
[00:31] ********: I won’t tell anyone you can trust me.
[00:31] ArCAD3 ?: xD

[The Guy ddosing fragwise has the same IP As Arcade]

Hey there,

We were indeed under a attack. We’ve reported this attack to the police and passed on IP’s you’ve provided.

Thanks again,

Paul

[His Vpn]

46.246.*

Location in sweden

Had to subnet ban him from my forums.
and once accidently when being ip banned he returned with his real IP
Which give me this infomation

isp: WIND Telecomunicazioni S.p.A.
isp type: LIR
address: Infostrada
address: Flavio Palumbo
address: Via lorenteggio 257
address: 20152
address: Milano
address: ITALY
phone: +390230115015
fax-no: +390230115572
admin-c: FP453-RIPE
mnt-ref: MNT-IUNET
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
abuse-mailbox: abuse@infostrada.it
source: RIPE # Filtered
person: Abuse Notification
address: Via Lorenteggio 257
address: I-20152 Milano
address: Italy
phone: +39 02 41331

He says he got it from an infection? Who has access to the ftp other than you? are you infected? these are the first questions? next question? what did he take? why did he hack you? what was in it for him?

(ETJump-Zero) #18

[QUOTE=impulsive96;509553]How could I inject code and take his website down when I was at work you pointless little **** I was trying my best to warn him on the forums using a crappy connection on my phone!

Yet again you try blame me for you’re problems zero you utter piece of crap.[/QUOTE]

Why would you need to be at home to break websites? As long as you have a computer and a connection it’s doable. My problems? How is this my problem? I have nothing to do with that site. All I know is what you’ve done before. You didn’t try your best if you couldn’t manage to pm him on a phone.

(system) #19

I did pm him on the phone. Also I work in a kitchen cooking food so no there is no computers. Also thunder has helped me in the past I respect that he helped so I thought I could help him by warning him but I am sorry it was to late. I will try my best to find out more information because Its not just him who is having problems, fragwise is to.

(FAQIS) #20

I don’t think it was impulsive THIS time? but I got no idea.

arcade wanted to **** up everything at genesis?

and I think he did find MMFB* at thewolfteam???
and then he wanted to sabotate exactly as he by hacking promoted people to dickheads???

but arcades friend ehm mr.? (I don’t know the name) was maybe angry at MMFB, o good hell yeh, **** this **** and get the site UP and stop hating each other!!!

(furqan*)

EDIT: and I dont think impulsive is the BADASS because arcade are the one that hunted FURQAN and HE(furqan as MMFB) was registered at TWT

EDIT2:

JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP HACKING, you can discuss horses and teddy bears instead. love each other instead <3

EDIT3: ohh this was something that was expected nearly…

and anyone that know the best virus scan in the middle earth here?

but why do he hunt mmfb? it was the little dude at genesis that did get called “underage moron” by crownclown???

YOU know they where after MMFB thunder!