Nexon Platform Maintenance

(Silvanoshi) #1

Hello all,

Nexon is currently investigating connection issues affecting their platform. Due to these issues, you will not be able to log into the game or their forum. As of this moment in time we don’t have an ETA for the servers to be brought back online, but we’ll let you know when that happens.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

(spookify) #2

[QUOTE=Silvanoshi;509117]Hello all,

Nexon is currently investigating connection issues affecting their platform. Due to this issue, you will not be able to log into the game or their forum. As of this moment in time we don’t have an ETA for the servers to be brought back online, but we’ll let you know when that happens.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

(Rex) #3

Ah alright, I already wondered.

(Violator) #4

Still down but the login screen is coming up at least.

(Silvanoshi) #5

Hello again folks!

Nexon is still working to resolve the problem, however it looks like it’s going to be a little while before that happens. Please follow DB’s Facebook and/or Twitter pages to be kept up to date with the current status of the situation.

(Nail) #6

forum is back but wtf it’s been over 15 hours

(spookify) #7

Still down?

did they try rebooting? Thats what my IT guy tells me all the time… :tongue:

(Violator) #8

//youtu.be/nn2FB1P_Mn8

(Silvanoshi) #9

Good morning all.

This is where we’re at. Some pretty significant issues occurred with the outage that will take quite a bit of work to set right. We’re working to fix the problem, however this will take some time. Thank you all once again for your understanding while we work to get Dirty Bomb back up and running.

(abnorm) #10

online…letz play ^^