Scheduled Maintenance - 27th August 2014

(Silvanoshi) #1

Hello everyone,

Nexon will be taking Dirty Bomb offline for maintenance during the following time. During this period, Closed Beta update V38182 will be released

5:00am – 1:00PM PDT
14:00 – 22:00 CEST
1:00pm – 09:00pm BST

Enjoy the update :)!

(spookify) #2

18 Hours? of Maintenance?

5:00am – 11:00pm PDT

(Runeforce) #3

[QUOTE=spookify;508669]18 Hours? of Maintenance?

5:00am – 11:00pm PDT[/QUOTE]

Muhahaha. :slight_smile:

Well, 5:00 am PDT is the same moment the maintenance start the other places, but it looks like it comes on 12 hours later. But 11:00 am PDT would be the same time as 20:00 CEST, so it’s probably a typo.

[QUOTE=Silvanoshi;508623]Hello everyone,

Nexon will be taking Dirty Bomb offline for maintenance during the following time. During this period, Closed Beta update V38182 will be released

5:00am – 11:00pm PDT
14:00 – 20:00 CEST
1:00pm – 07:009m BST

Enjoy the update :)![/QUOTE]

Ty for info!

(Silvanoshi) #5

[QUOTE=spookify;508669]18 Hours? of Maintenance?

5:00am – 11:00pm PDT[/QUOTE]

I may or may not have been making that post from my phone…thanks for highlighting the mistake. It should of course have been 5:00PM.

(Pytox) #6

why is it in BST 9 mins added? :tongue:

(Silvanoshi) #7

You got a problem with 9 mins? :stuck_out_tongue:

(Runeforce) #8

Little confused. So maintenance in the USA happens twelve hours later then in the EU? If it happens at the same time, it should have been a.m.

(Silvanoshi) #9

You are of course correct. Sorry, the brain is a little frozen today. It’s a tad cold atm.

(Silvanoshi) #10

Ok folks, it looks like the maintenance work is taking a little longer to complete than we had anticipated. As such, the maintenance window has been extended by two hours and the original post in this thread has been updated accordingly.

Thank you all for your continued patience. We’ll let you know if any further developments occur before maintenance completes.

[ul]
[li]5:00am – 1:00PM PDT[/li][li]14:00 – 22:00 CEST[/li][li]1:00pm – 09:00pm BST[/li][/ul]

(Runeforce) #11

You are not the first SD staff member that get the times confused. Seems like an SD trademark. :tongue:

(Silvanoshi) #12

Three different sets of times mate…it’s just too much!

Nah, they’re usually not a problem…it’s just getting pulled in 5 different directions at once can sometimes make things tricky.

(Silvanoshi) #13

Ok everyone,

A particularly tricky issue has been found while the scheduled maintenance work was taking place. The team on the ground are working as quickly as possible to find a solution and get the game online asap. Unfortunately, as things stand, we cannot provide a precise time as to when we expect that to be. This issue is a bit of a toughy.

We’ll try to keep you up to date and informed here on the forum, however as the evening wears on in Europe, you may want to keep tabs on www.facebook.com/DirtyBombGame or www.twitter.com/DirtyBomb for the latest maintenance updates.

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks for update!

(Silvanoshi) #15

Jaysus folks…today is not my day -_-.

Maybe this will cheer you up.

There is a new episide of Walking Dead out. :slight_smile: If you like those games. I dont have time to play it so I just watch it being played by our native kanelbulle man Pewds :slight_smile:
Old LucasArts adventure games fan here.

Take care with that cold. Oh “gawd” it can hurt when having a sore throat.

(Silvanoshi) #17

[QUOTE=JBRAA;508694]Maybe this will cheer you up.

There is a new episide of Walking Dead out. :slight_smile: If you like those games. I dont have time to play it so I just watch it being played by our native kanelbulle man Pewds :slight_smile:
Old LucasArts adventure games fan here.

Take care with that cold. Oh “gawd” it can hurt when having a sore throat.[/QUOTE]
If I wasn’t in the office, I may well be at home checking out the new ep now. Haven’t had a chance to get into Season 2 properly yet. All of the fantastic narrative still lies ahead of me.

(spookify) #18

It done???

(Mustang) #19

It’s not 11pm yet.

(Pavolin) #20

Can’t wait to try out the game again, was about a year ago! But in the meanwhile I’ll side Jbraa and boot up good old Fate of Atlantis :smiley: