Tutorial for an elevator

(Teuthis) #1

I wanna make a flootable Tunnel and am Looking for a Tutorial. Since it is similar to an elevator I Would also get Along with a Tutorial for a Lift.

Anyone Knows One and can Share?

Thanks

(Mateos) #2

There is an entity which when a player step on will go up; You can also have one with a button; What are you looking for exactly?

(stealth6) #3

Drakir made a prefab for a lift, but his site is down. Maybe somebody has a mirror? There are 2 “elevator” prefabs on wolffiles, maybe it’s one of those:

Iirc you just need 2 path_corners and a script_mover that moves between the 2. Then in your script you can change the speed so it looks like it’s flooding instead of elevator speed.

(Teuthis) #4

Thanks to you both. I want the Tunnel flooded Once the constructable pump (actually this Great pump you and Thunder made) is repaired. I have a path corner Script mover in teuthonia so I know how that Works. Should Not be too hard. Only Thing I need to Figuren out is how to connect this to the pump Model. A General Tutorial Would nevertheless be good.

Thanks

(Mateos) #5

You can enable the script_mover of the lift in the built final event of the water pump through the script :slight_smile: